Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Here right. What does aftertouch do?
I'm not sure about arcade controls, but for classic controls:

Think of it like a fine tuner. For pace you can tweak ball seam and line. For spin, same deal - for arcade its line and length.

I haven't noticed it working much on pro controls for pace in career mode as of yet so I don't bother with it much.

Can anybody tell what the purpose of "CHECK FOR PROFANITY" and IND 1/1 48.5 RUNRATE 3.56 What is this ?

1645833972585.png

Can anybody tell what the purpose of "CHECK FOR PROFANITY" and IND 1/1 48.5 RUNRATE 3.56 What is this ?

View attachment 264282
Check for profanity is, primarily, to see if any words will be censored when it is shared.

On the right, it is just an example of how the in-game hud will look based on the colours chosen.

The game has improved with the latest patch. Career mode is still not great. You make captain and the cut scene has you wearing the wrong jersey etc. Fielding, as has probably been mentioned multiple times, still needs work even with the improvements. Fielders throw to the bowler or keeper too often rather than at the stumps.

Overall, though, this game is in a much better position than it was two or three weeks ago.

The game has improved with the latest patch. Career mode is still not great. You make captain and the cut scene has you wearing the wrong jersey etc. Fielding, as has probably been mentioned multiple times, still needs work even with the improvements. Fielders throw to the bowler or keeper too often rather than at the stumps.

Overall, though, this game is in a much better position than it was two or three weeks ago.
I guess it has been done to reduce the number of over throws which was a huge cry sometime back. This will continue till they find a way to make the back up fielders react to the ball the moment a fielder decides to take a shy at the stumps.

Anybody know why don’t players wear jumpers in test match?
Yes 3 patches before players were wearing jumpers in overcast weather conditions. But now they are not wearing. Don't know what is preventing them from wearing jumpers?

Yes 3 patches before players were wearing jumpers in overcast weather conditions. But now they are not wearing. Don't know what is preventing them from wearing jumpers?
Its always been temperature based.

@MattW
Game no doubt has improved a lot thanks. I think if current situation game was at launching time, that would be ideal case. Anyways thanks for big improvement in this patch, few stuff which need to check

1. Plz check maths equation in game as in t20 and odi, equation still showing wrong situation
2. Keeper is super human as during spin ball several time u played proper sweep shots and keeper goes way on leg side to catch the ball and succeed in it
3. Any hope to fix black boxes on screen for xbox1x

@MattW
Game no doubt has improved a lot thanks. I think if current situation game was at launching time, that would be ideal case. Anyways thanks for big improvement in this patch, few stuff which need to check

1. Plz check maths equation in game as in t20 and odi, equation still showing wrong situation
2. Keeper is super human as during spin ball several time u played proper sweep shots and keeper goes way on leg side to catch the ball and succeed in it
Point 3 sounds like a bad hdmi cable, you got a spare one to try and see if that fixes it. If its not the cable then it could be a dodgy port on the console itself. Either case I'm 90% sure this isn't a game issue.

@MattW

I raised a ticket a few days ago on number 1.

Users who are viewing this thread