Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I’m playing 4 day county game after latest patch and haven’t noticed much difference to gameplay really, I can’t search for anything on academy without it crashing but otherwise not sure what’s different, PS4 btw …
Just jumped on now and all looks good to me so far playing ashes on career mode

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've noticed keepers diving all the way over to third/fourth slip to take catches lol. I've also noticed on classic controls, the analogue stick for ball swing/seam gets laggy after the first ball.
last week patch was near to perfect so how come consecutive two week patches would be good.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
anyone know if the update is coming to xbox this year or next?
According to Ross Twitter page it takes up between 1 to 24 hours as Steam and PS4 have updated already people are waiting on XBOX versions and PS5 here is his post Patches for #Cricket22 rolling out now. They will be available after platform approval, which can take as little as an hour or up to 24 hours.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

I get them quite often (AI, batting, against me in career mode)
AI gets it but if you bat with Steve Smith batting style, it doesn’t come through. Not all batting styles have it. Also, need a pull shot animation for deep mid on. It used to be in the game

Last edited:

Hester

County Cricketer
According to Ross Twitter page it takes up between 1 to 24 hours as Steam and PS4 have updated already people are waiting on XBOX versions and PS5 here is his post Patches for #Cricket22 rolling out now. They will be available after platform approval, which can take as little as an hour or up to 24 hours.
thanks
Post automatically merged:

AI gets it but if you bat with Steve Smith batting style, it doesn’t come through. Not all batting styles have it
Steve Smith's batting style isn't in the game. It's just placebo.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After the latest patch we are unable to change any bowling or batting style for any unlicensed player. Shaheen Shah Afridi is added in latest patch but we are unable to change since it is disabled.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After the latest patch we are unable to change any bowling or batting style for any unlicensed player. Shaheen Shah Afridi is added in latest patch but we are unable to change since it is disabled.
Yep :facepalm

I've reported many bugs which are are still there, but they for some reason chose my "changing licensed player's mentality/style reverts to default on restarting" and of course they made it so that I can't even change a major thing which has huge impact on how a bowler bowls and a batsman bats just cause they are 'licensed' :facepalm

It's not like we are asking to change likeness/details of a licensed player, there's no point in tinkering with skills now for me, if the ability to change mentality is gone..

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awful boundary fielding is back
Fielder patting the ball back in and then casually goes for a walk eat lunch and comes walking back slowly and throw the ball back

Users who are viewing this thread