Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is this the problem that when you’ve bowled the camera shakes around like your on the waltzers ?
It zooms out so much that you could see the whole stadium particularly during edges. You won't be able to judge a catch whether it has carried or not. Very annoying to be honest.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this the problem that when you’ve bowled the camera shakes around like your on the waltzers ?
No bro.. this happens when the batsman plays and misses / edges or just taps the ball to the pitch. The camera suddenly zooms out to cover the entire ground we can’t see what’s happening out there

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A patchless wednesday?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yeh I get that I’d rather them take two weeks and get things right but for someone like myself who is trying to improve on batting in the normal training mode not career it’s pretty frustrating when it’s already in the game and nothing needed doing to it but somehow it’s broken
Post automatically merged:

Who actually asks for Daily Challenges?….
Never ever seen it mentioned once by anyone anywhere doesn’t excite me if I wanted challenges I’d do a batting game where you try hit the targets like at a fun fair

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Who actually asks for Daily Challenges?….
No clue. When I had asked sometime back regarding taking more time so that they can ensure the quality of patches, it was told that people wanted daily updates.

And then they moved to weekly patches. The previous patch before this was good and it was broken with the last week patch. Now when we are hoping for a patch to fix, it's been told that there is no patch. Baffling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211211-143335_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20211211-143335_Twitter.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread