AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Shardul Thakur is overrated by Indian media
Shardul Thakur is overrated by Shardul Thakkur. Such waste of potential in limited overs.

cricfan123

Club Cricketer
ZIM...
I want to see Sunil Narine in west indies world cup team before its to late and it all ifs or buts again

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to see Sunil Narine in west indies world cup team before its to late and it all ifs or buts again

It isn’t going to happen, he’ll be called for his action within a couple of games.

IIRC, He still had the best strike rate in the RCB innings.

That’s the least I’d ask of him when he’s faced 72 deliveries. There were numerous times when he was slow in that innings.

In the coming years I think it’ll be held up as one of those innings that was rightly wrong like some of the ODI centuries from 2010s that were scored at a strike rate of 90-100.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
CSK knew the conditions well there- it was a banana peel, that pitch. Any other team would have slipped up in the chase there. Good, measured approach from Ruturaj as always.

My thoughts upon looking at the table- seems to be an open IPL- lots of chances being created everywhere- barring RCB. Would be interesting to see who holds their nerves throughout.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In 2020.. SRH lost to KXIP after needing 60 off the last 68 balls...

This was why I was legitimately nervous in that CSK chase- they truly choke at any point- thankfully they didn't

Now against Punjab again. I'm scared the dominant H2H will haunt us through law of averages. This is a very defining game with SRH and PBKS neck to neck with 4-2-2-4 at 5 and 6. SRH winning would help them so much to go into the top half of the table, if they lose we let Punjab go to the top half and get stuck at 6.

Users who are viewing this thread