Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I actually enjoy playing now, the batting animations have become so much more fluid.

It's just the crowd sounds now. It would ramp up the immersion if we can get better crowd sounds specific for the country. Even if you have to release a DLC and charge for it Big Ant do it, I will pay for it but please make this happen.
I’d like to be able to set crowd size , think you can on PC but not console, it’s just not realistic playing a county game in front of a full house at Lords !

I actually enjoy playing now, the batting animations have become so much more fluid.

It's just the crowd sounds now. It would ramp up the immersion if we can get better crowd sounds specific for the country. Even if you have to release a DLC and charge for it Big Ant do it, I will pay for it but please make this happen.
Try to play the ball to legside which is pitching and moving to outside off stump, then the famous prod pull shot animation will be triggered (very weird) and we can't play flick, on drive and any other shot which we want. Automatic triggering of prod pull shot animation glitch is not fixed yet sadly.

Hey there

Can someone please help me?
I want my custom jersey and team logo in cricket 24, I don’t have PC so can’t make it by myself, I will appreciate it if someone can upload or suggest a person who can upload it for me

I’d like to be able to set crowd size , think you can on PC but not console, it’s just not realistic playing a county game in front of a full house at Lords !

We can get granular later. First we need high fidelity real crowd sounds. And no horns in the crowd please, it's just not pleasant during long stints.

Also can we get an option to speed up the gameplay.

Hey guys, I’m suffering from T20 World Cup fever, anybody know when to expect the Nassau county Cricket Stadium to be uploaded on the community? Would love to download it and play some T20 games there.

Playing in arcade control - While I bat I don't get edges, I have increased the edge chances as well.. but getting edges when AI bats..

Playing in arcade control - While I bat I don't get edges, I have increased the edge chances as well.. but getting edges when AI bats..
Got one right after I put this message..But got it after long time.. would love to see more

I have increased the edges sliders to 80 and now I am getting a reasonable amount of edges (still not at the desired level). But mind you, I haven't seen the ball edging when playing a defensive shot after this bug was introduced

I have increased the edges sliders to 80 and now I am getting a reasonable amount of edges (still not at the desired level). But mind you, I haven't seen the ball edging when playing a defensive shot after this bug was introduced
Put the good input edge slider to 70% and poor input to 90% you will get alot more than desired. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread