Is This Any Good?

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just realised I had this game is there any good roster updates that are recent

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Yep, the roster made by stevie included in burma's batpack is the most recent one here, its well out of date now though.

D

Deleted member 13648

Oh and by the way don't bother asking for stevie or anyone else to make a brand new one, they probably won't ;)

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Well....perhaps you could manage one Culli ;) , or someone else kind and generous enough..

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Dont look at me :p

The hardest part would be updating the player abilities. Last season I made an updated English county roster (never released). I got all the teams and line-ups correct but never finished updating the player abilities. Most of the players had to be added from scratch.

D

Deleted member 13648

Well yeah, but there's no point hassling people if they aren't too interested in it. Rob come on msn.

D

Deleted member 13648

Ok, I wasn't hassling anyone anyway :p.
Sorry if it sounded like that.
The Cricket 2004 forum is almost dead and only about 10 people play it so imo probably not worth it, and the last roster still has the majority of the current players in.

I wasn't saying you were, just if we actually did start to do something and if people get frustrated with it no point falling out over a lost cause if you get me?

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Kev said:
Dont look at me :p
For some reason, I get the strangest feeling that Kev would love to help us out with this :p , but won't do so because of lack of time??

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah that's exactly what I thought would be hardest and that I could screw up on.
I don't really follow county cricket, just test matches and 20/20 so I wouldn't be a reliable source for much but I could help out wherever possible.
Actually, do enough people play it to make it worthwhile?

Yeah, I'd play it.

Might even help too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread