Cricket 24 - General Discussion

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all, is it just me or has the new pitch degradation and graphics system big ant bought in a few patches ago, disappeared now? I recently played a 2 test matches. Both went on for 5 days and the pitch didnt change at all plus they looked like the ones we had at release.
It is there but only in licenced stadiums I believe

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi all, is it just me or has the new pitch degradation and graphics system big ant bought in a few patches ago, disappeared now? I recently played a 2 test matches. Both went on for 5 days and the pitch didnt change at all plus they looked like the ones we had at release.
Only works on non-custom stadiums

jevans

School Cricketer
So the edge issue on arcade controls. I agree with people saying edges are ridiculously rare. But for me, I edge the ball every single time I play a back-foot cut. My batter is rated 90 and has high cut skill too. Weird

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I would recommend you to keep the sliders as per @Gamer Pradosh

Along with this keep the edge sliders on high.
Still the amount of edges may not be at desired level, that BA has to fix but some edges are happening at this setting.
Thanks I have put the edges sliders at really high values and I am able to get some edges from time to time. Better than nothing but it should be something that has to be fixed by Big Ant ASAP

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Cricket 24 will also introduce Pro Team, where gamers will be able to collect their favourite players from across the world and take to the field with their own cricket dream team, similar to the FIFA games series' Ultimate Team.

Can we remove this from the front page because we have got a square root of jack chance of this happening.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Thanks I have put the edges sliders at really high values and I am able to get some edges from time to time. Better than nothing but it should be something that has to be fixed by Big Ant ASAP
Just reduce the min speed slider and increase the max speed slider and put the edges on poor input to 100% and on ok input to 50% you will literally edge every 2nd or 3rd delivery while batting even if you are very good in batting.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Just reduce the min speed slider and increase the max speed slider and put the edges on poor input to 100% and on ok input to 50% you will literally edge every 2nd or 3rd delivery while batting even if you are very good in batting.
Only works against pacers for spinners you need increase the bounce slider for spinners and you will get edge every 10th delivery.
Post automatically merged:

Basically the decreasing the min speed slider and increasing max speed slider just makes it nearly impossible to gauge the speed of the delivery and it mostly result in poor input or ok input and if the edges are set high for these input , it will make you edge very often.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What type of bowl is this , How can we do this type of bowl ?

Attachments

• An_dp14dFv6LARLHtu8AYSIKGgVxqTlunOleFWr-v7kP3sn82I076XxSIUNA6qxvF9EnutL_a5E7CHLSr73LXdit.mp4
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we remove this from the front page because we have got a square root of jack chance of this happening.

I’m surprised they haven’t been sued by someone in Australia for false advertising at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread