Formula PC - Shanghai coming soon

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh yeah! :D

First race ever and that also won, what an achievement this if for me. Sad to see my team mate not making it.

The other poor racers couldn't do much as well LOL! If I were either one you losers, I'd sit back and watch winners like me winning and conqueror you all once again.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh yeah! :D

First race ever and that also won, what an achievement this if for me. Sad to see my team mate not making it.

The other poor racers couldn't do much as well LOL! If I were either one you losers, I'd sit back and watch winners like me winning and conqueror you all once again.

You haven't won anything yet. That's only qualifying.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Was it raining in Malaysia? either way.. gonna start my race from a little bit than where I expected to start. It would be great if you can record the race but still good work. :)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Not a good position to start the race, but my partner did well in qualifier... I believe I can do better in this track, today is not my day... but I make balance on race day...

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh Dear !! 10 is not good considering my coach is Fernando Alonso

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Driver name: Michael Ng
Driver nationality: :nz:
Team: Racing Francais
Position: First
vCash paid: v$10k

Aislabie

Ireland
FPCTV

Bourdais claims win in the wet

As with all races in Malaysia, the eventual result was decided by who pitted when once the rain came down. With nine laps to go, the heavens opened on the Sepang International Circuit, and the Racing Francais driver was the first to dive into the pits. Sully and Davidson, who had been a couple of seconds ahead of him, pitted too late and lost their positions. From there on in, it was a commanding drive from the Frenchman. Sully, though, held on well for his first podium.

Umair Alonso, of Scuderia Italia, tried to work his way through the field, but ended up getting caught in the battle that defined the race. Four cars - Senna, Liuzzi, Pic and Alonso - finished the race split by only two seconds after a wet-weather ding-dong battle that brought to mind the jostling in the 2014 Belgian GP. Despite providing the assembled crowd with some spectacular racing, Alonso finished at the back of that train. Rishabh Tandon, the Mobil-Vodafone team-mate of Sully, also fell pray to his team's poor tactics, and slipped to ninth despite a decent grid slot. Peter Quill held onto the final points position, fighting off Baromono for pretty much the entire race distance.

At the back of the race, amongst the lapped-traffic that also got caught up in the four-way battle, Tarak Sai Prathik's weekend was made even worse by a first-corner collision with Markus Winkelhock. He had to change his nose, and could only force his way past the sluggish Suzuki of Mazzacane. Perhaps there was more damage to his car than was apparent?

A good race for some, but a stinker for others, it was highly entertaining nonetheless.

The full result is as follows:

1 |Sebastien Bourdais| Racing Francais |20 pts
2 |Anthony Davidson| Mugen |15 pts
3 | Thomas Sully | Mobil-Vodafone |12 pts
4 |Bruno Senna| Mugen |10 pts
5 |Vitantoni Liuzzi| Scuderia Italia |8 pts
6 |Charles Pic| Racing Francais |6 pts
7 | Umair Alonso | Scuderia Italia |4 pts
8 |Sakon Yamamoto| Panasonic |3 pts
9 | Rishabh Tandon | Mobil-Vodafone |2 pts
10 | Peter Quill | Infiniti |1 pt
11| Sam Boromono | RBS |-
12|Kazuki Nakajima| Panasonic|-
13|Markus Winkelhock| Petronas |-
14|Sebastian Buemi| RBS |-
15| Red King | Cosworth |+1 lap
16|Franck Montagny| Tenacious |+1 lap
17| Sami Khan | Suzuki |+1 lap
18| Tarak Sai Prathik | Petronas |+1 lap
19| Alphonso Mazzacane | Suzuki |+1 lap
-| Joe Messi | Tenacious |Engine
-|Patrick Friesacher| Infiniti |Gearbox
-|Jaime Alguersuari| Cosworth |Collision

@RedKing @Mr Nokkaya @SambarVadai @Umair2000 @Sami Kumar @rishabh96 @joejoe018 @Sulaiman7 @Matt121

Last edited:

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I expected more but hope to improve in next few races.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh ten points. Bourdais was very lucky there to finish ahead of me and the dominating Davidson.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
12 Points for the team hmm a good start !

Aislabie

Ireland
FPCTV

Changes already at Racing Francais

After a thrilling race at Sepang, the FPC circus rolls on to Sepang, Japan, for Round Two.

The big news this week is that Charles Pic, who drove calmly to record a sixth place for high-flying Racing Francais, has lost his drive in favour of the Kiwi upstart Michael Ng. Understandably, he was furious to be told that his drive wasn't good enough, and took to social media to vent his frustrations: "C'est une honte que j'ai été rejeté après une bonne performance. Je serai à la recherche d'une voiture ailleurs." Which translates roughly that him real pissed.

Meanwhile, the RBS racing team sticks with its driver combo, despite failing to register a single point at the opening event of the season. The Glorious Leader of Scotland, Alex Salmond told the press that the performance at Sepang "brought disgrace and shame to the great nation of Scotland". While the RBS cars do have the pace to challenge at the very top of the pile, this reaction does seem a little extreme. Fortunately, neither Sam Boromono nor Sebastian Buemi is actually Scottish.

At the other end of the grid, Tarak Sai Prathik recovered from his harrowing ordeal in Malaysia with a swift visit to Thailand, and now feels revitalised enough to challenge for points. We'll see.

We'll see you soon at the Japanese Qualifying.

@RedKing @Mr Nokkaya @SambarVadai @Umair2000 @Sami Kumar @rishabh96 @joejoe018 @AucklandAce @Sulaiman7 @Matt121

Users who are viewing this thread