Indian Premier League - General Discussion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another loss for SRH incoming. They seem to have lost steam or the opponents have figured out the top 4.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
RR robbed, that was clear six by Sanju.
From what I saw in the highlights, it looked as if the boundary cushions didn't move. I am sure they must have showed more angles during the live match. Controversial nonetheless.

What an innings from Sanju though! I wish he breaks his bad international form and translates his IPL form into the highest level.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
From what I saw in the highlights, it looked as if the boundary cushions didn't move. I am sure they must have showed more angles during the live match. Controversial nonetheless.

What an innings from Sanju though! I wish he breaks his bad international form and translates his IPL form into the highest level.
As you mentioned, they are not showing all the angles in highlights, 3rd umpire took the decision quickly in the match too, even though one of the angle showed clearly the shoe was brushing the boundary rope clearly.

Sanju too saw that on the big screen and got upset with it.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
1715173759046.png

The MI, PK, GT disrespect!

Bevab

Staff Member
As you mentioned, they are not showing all the angles in highlights, 3rd umpire took the decision quickly in the match too, even though one of the angle showed clearly the shoe was brushing the boundary rope clearly.

Sanju too saw that on the big screen and got upset with it.

They took more time for a wide DRS call in which they showed the wrong highlight anyway than they took for the dismissal.

Between yesterday’s match and some odd behaviour I noticed whilst watching games in the stadium… it wouldn’t surprise me if spot fixing is still a thing in the IPL.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
They took more time for a wide DRS call in which they showed the wrong highlight anyway than they took for the dismissal.

Between yesterday’s match and some odd behaviour I noticed whilst watching games in the stadium… it wouldn’t surprise me if spot fixing is still a thing in the IPL.
I have seen a few odd things as well which has made me of the thought to accept that fixing is a part of IPL and get on with it. I watch it only as a pass time and follow GT and look for some new exciting youngsters (irrespective of the team they play) and thats about it. I don't even MI's games that religiously though they used to be my favs since the inception of IPL. Still remember Jayasuriya claiming he is waiting to bat with Sachin (who was injured at the time) and when they actually played together, Sanath smashed a century. Maling being good as ever. Harbhajan and Symonds playing in the same team after monkeygate. Dwayne Bravo selflessly recommending Pollard to the MI management and made way for him. Ishan's valiant 90 against all odds couple of seasons ago. Hayden's carnage with the mangoose bat, David Hussey's acrobatics at the boundary line, Ponting take a spectacular catch at short cover off Bumrah in his first season (possibly his first match where he took 3 wickets IIRC). Shaun Marsh taking the world to a storm. Brett Lee's first ball of the season to Unmukt Chand. Natarajan's beautiful yorker which led the prime Andre Russell fall on the ground. There have been plenty of great moments but its all just entertainment + business now and not much the former. I am fine with that anyway but the passion to follow the tournament is certainly long gone.

Bevab

Staff Member
Sunrisers just scored the same number of runs in the fifth over alone as Lucknow did in the first five. :lol

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
SRH just buried LSG alive!

Someone should tie KL Rahul and make him watch the batting of Head and Abhishek for the rest of cricketing career.
S/R is overrated ;)

Users who are viewing this thread