PC version 1.20.1 released

I've just had 1.21.1 download on Steam. Any news? Let's hope it involves some edges.

New Update 1.20.1 is now live on the Public Beta branch

Update notes as follows:
  • Increased shot power on light defensive trigger shots.
  • Resolved online co-op save and resume flow issues.
  • Resolved camera issues when hitting ball behind batsman in close camera.
  • Increased minimum bowling speed for spinners.
  • Add more power to lofted sweep shots to allow for sixes when timed perfectly.
  • Removed collision from non-striker batsman.
Follow these steps to opt into the 'DBC14 Public Beta' version.

1. Open Steam Client.
2. Go to Library.
3. Right Click on Don Bradman Cricket 14.
4. Click on Properties.
5. Click on Betas tab.
6. In box marked "Enter beta access code to unlock private betas:" enter code dbc14publicbeta.
7. Once code has been accepted, select the dropdown box underneath "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" and select "dbc14publicbeta - BETA VERSION".
8. Wait for game to update, when the game has updated correctly it will state "Don Bradman Cricket 14 [dbc14publicbeta]".
9. Click "Play".
10. To opt out of beta, follow steps 1-5, then select dropdown box and the option of "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

I'm all about the sweep shot... mostly because it plunders my XP nicely. Nice addition, feels like I have a new skill to master again. Cameras overall seem smoother too, especially online. Might be placebo.

Love that collisions are removed, opens up a section of the field that's been closed off for a while.

I was wondering if there were plans to fix the bug that makes custom ground names not show up in career mode? It's been a thing since day one on consoles!

Removed collision from non-striker batsman

Is this referring to the ball being blocked by the non-striker when it is hit towards him?

tried but my controller LS broke So does BA provide replacements for damage to controllers ?

It's there, hold down RT+LT+RB+LB+LS+C+X then rotate the left stick counter clockwise 10 times within a second.

For some reason though, no one has seen it yet?

lol. u must be joking!

New Update 1.20.1 is now live on the Public Beta branch

Update notes as follows:
  • Increased shot power on light defensive trigger shots.
  • Resolved online co-op save and resume flow issues.
  • Resolved camera issues when hitting ball behind batsman in close camera.
  • Increased minimum bowling speed for spinners.
  • Add more power to lofted sweep shots to allow for sixes when timed perfectly.
  • Removed collision from non-striker batsman.
Follow these steps to opt into the 'DBC14 Public Beta' version.

1. Open Steam Client.
2. Go to Library.
3. Right Click on Don Bradman Cricket 14.
4. Click on Properties.
5. Click on Betas tab.
6. In box marked "Enter beta access code to unlock private betas:" enter code dbc14publicbeta.
7. Once code has been accepted, select the dropdown box underneath "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" and select "dbc14publicbeta - BETA VERSION".
8. Wait for game to update, when the game has updated correctly it will state "Don Bradman Cricket 14 [dbc14publicbeta]".
9. Click "Play".
10. To opt out of beta, follow steps 1-5, then select dropdown box and the option of "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"
what is the update size????
and career matches will be affected?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread