Star Player Auction | Pool C - Warne unsold! End of auction

40 K

Last edited:
THANK you[DOUBLEPOST=1436036610][/DOUBLEPOST]even though our budget has taken a big hit but having Murali and Hayden is a good thing , Tambe was expensive !!!!!

Warne

SIMON VS MATTW[DOUBLEPOST=1436036940][/DOUBLEPOST]143 K for 11 Players hmm !!! :)

501446.html

The Demons ended their auction with the signing of Muttiah Muralitharan for $40,000.

Last, but by no means least is Shane Warne starting with a base price of $25,000.

Star Player #18 - Shane Warne ($25,000)

208453.html

Full name: Shane Keith Warne
DOB: September 13, 1969 (Age 45)
Role: Spin bowler
Batting style: Right-hand bat
Bowling style: Right-arm legbreak
Playing status: Was last seen playing in the MCC Bicentenary match of 2014. Couldn't bowl because of Brett Lee.

Short bio

"You couldn't have one without the other - Warne and Murali, appearing together one last time. He seems to be all about poker, plastic surgery and Liz Hurley these days, but the temptation for a franchise to united Warne and Murali in a single bowling attack must be great." - The Author

I'll have to do a bit of research on that player before considering my bid - I think I've heard the name before, but I'm not sure.

Okay, after doing a bit of research on him, I think Onyango would fit better with our team plans, so the Hugging Muffins won't be bidding.

Last edited:
208453.html

Remarkably, Shane Warne, one of the biggest names in the star player auction went unsold.

Whosoever wants to claim Lameck Onyango one last time can do so, or he too ends up being unsold.

Star Player #3 - Lameck Onyango ($10,000)

398047.html

Full name: Lameck Onyango Ngoche
DOB: September 22, 1973 (Age 41)
Role: Seam bowler
Batting style: Right-hand bat
Bowling style: Right-arm medium
Playing status: Last put on a Kenyan shirt in the 2015 World Cup Qualifiers at the age of 40. Hasn't played a match since.

Short bio

"Perhaps the only man in cricket with more siblings than Ed Joyce, Lameck Onyango's medium-pace has gradually improved with age. That may not be saying overly much, but he did take four for 29 against Hong Kong last year. Might be worth a punt." - The Author

Hugging Muffins bid 10,000 for Onyango.

Last edited:
398047.html

Lameck Onyango found a team this time, going to the Hugging Muffins for $10,000. They'll be carrying over $199,000 to the PC player auction, the second highest after Slipperpool with $205,000.

And that is that for the PCPL V star player auction.

Last edited by a moderator:
@VC the slogger very much curious about the PC Player auction, what are the rules and when it'll start?

Users who are viewing this thread