Sign-ups Oman's tour of USPC - 2nd Twenty20

Tonight is the night for the debutants to allow everyone to see how hopeful they are.

Just curious, how long between the 1st and 2nd game? :D

Wondering when my chance comes ;).

First name: Aditya
Surname: Sharma
Player type: AR
Batting hand: Left
Bowling style: Left Arm Fast
Domestic preference: Eustan Utd.

1658500.jpg

MCC announces unexpected tour

The Marylebone Cricket Club has endorced the development of cricket in the United States of PlanetCricket in the strongest possible way, by sending its own team on a tour. Many of the players for the USPC are unavailable due to their Hong Kong Sixes commitments, but the remainder may all be selected for the game.

The fixtures for the tour are as follows:

First-class match
USPC Development XI vs Marylebone Cricket Club at Kings Cross Oval

List A match
USPC Development XI vs Marylebone Cricket Club at Euston Stadium

List A match
USPC Development XI vs Marylebone Cricket Club at Victoria Stadium
The USPC Development Squad, therefore, contains all USPC players who are not currently busy in Hong Kong:

The MCC squad, meanwhile, contains a somewhat eclectic mix of cricketers:
While their compatriots play in the first-class match, Dravid, Lara and Flintoff will do a tour of some local schools in the hope of raising the profile of cricket in the country.

Last edited:
Sounds good, lets hope we get get a few more signups to create some competition for selection :).

Great to hear that. The legends like challenging noobs huh? :p

Listen up lads, I ain't no guy who ignores good and performances, I make desicions that make you go WTF! Now Listen up, I don't want to here none of that. I ain't take not lazy bones out there on the field, I only take the players who want to play and want to score runs and take wickets. Remember lads, catches win matches and I don't want to see any of them being dropped, if there is such a case you will have to do 100 pressups on a slippery surface near a swimming pool. Once again lads I want your 100% out there.

Listen up lads, I ain't no guy who ignores good and performances, I make desicions that make you go WTF! Now Listen up, I don't want to here none of that. I ain't take not lazy bones out there on the field, I only take the players who want to play and want to score runs and take wickets. Remember lads, catches win matches and I don't want to see any of them being dropped, if there is such a case you will have to do 100 pressups on a slippery surface near a swimming pool. Once again lads I want your 100% out there.

You only have 13 players in the squad. How many non-performers will you drop? :p

All if I have to, I will take a look at each performances and take them into the account and after the games finish, then you'll face a long time out with me.

Users who are viewing this thread