Resetting the number of trials on your CC

Is this for the full demo or the 20/20 demo? And how long does the demo last?

Ok, thanks.

Bit silly how on the official webpage there is no download link! Only links to the 2007 version.

Could you send me the instructions zMario please?

He's released the new version and I'd to give it a twirl without the constant crashing.

Does somebody still have the rapidshare URL? :p

I'm not on the computer that has it, and I don't have the RS URL - if somebody wants to reupload or send it to Themer, feel free to do so, a couple of people here have the instructions.

Ok, unless somebody can give me conclusive proof that the game is still crashing for you, I'm not giving the resetting trials thing anymore simply because it was to be fixed. Please don't PM me about it anymore, thanks.

Buy the game kids.

I never got chance to play the game without the crashes it used all my trial runs but I'm not overly bothered the game didn't really enthrall me from what I did play.

I never got chance to play the game without the crashes it used all my trial runs but I'm not overly bothered the game didn't really enthrall me from what I did play.
That's something to e-mail / contact Oli about, simply because I can't reset the number of days you have left - if that's gone, I can't do anything.

it will too bad for asking this reseter,but i have no other way,using 3.02 having only 1 runs remaning,(all 9 runs crahsed,game crashing at start) can you help??(win 7 RC)
BTW hope he will release v3.03 soon,with some trials :(

Last edited:
Wait what? When I got it when it first came out, I only got 24 hours. How come these people are getting 9 runs?

Yeh, when it first came out you got the trial till midnight the next day, and you got 10 boot-ups, its now changed to 30, but still same time period.

Users who are viewing this thread