PlanetCricket Battrick Cup S13 - ATTENTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to perform better than S11 with a improved team.

Hoping to perform better than S11 with a improved team.

Your team is really good isn't it? Plus Aussie1st and stuff should have a much better team than me.

I am in good form though, 4 wins on the trot, plus I'm going to win my current match.

Your team is really good isn't it? Plus Aussie1st and stuff should have a much better team than me.

I am in good form though, 4 wins on the trot, plus I'm going to win my current match.

Good but not good as Syl , WC and teams like them.

With everyone having confirmed participation at some stage and everyone no longer being cup tied, the group draw will be made tomorrow and not long after that the first fixtures will be posted.

Please DO NOT arrange a friendly for this weekend as you will forfeit your Cup match.

I hope I get drawn up against Matt first. :D

So this is being played on Sunday's, as a competition or through friendlies?

The friendly system is used to make the challenges and results are tracked by the organisers.

Yay, bout time.

I haven't seen my team in about 3 weeks.

Hopefully my nets have been working well. :D

Can't wait - will probably start managing my team properly again.

Hooper added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Yay, bout time.

I haven't seen my team in about 3 weeks.

Hopefully my nets have been working well. :D

Can't wait - will probably start managing my team properly again.

That sucks. So I could be playing against teams 10x better then me...

Ah well. :(

Luck of the draw, you could get a bunch of noobs or you could get a bunch of strong teams. Decided against seeding teams and doing a Champions League type draw as that would basically gaurantee you going out in the group stages.

But hey, there was a thread about the format, the people voted and this is what the majority wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread