Beijing Blitzers Team Thread Season 3- From Beijing to North Pole, we are the best at cricket

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
WHat a win guys,KIU. PLaying Kalu became a huge success and hopefully he keeps doing the same what he did last night. And the bowlers also played a huge role. Overall a great example of team work.

But now we have to start from scratch again in the next. We just have to do all the good things again.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Funky's line up worked out well. In next match, we can take Ravi shastri out & try bracewell still? Anyways, Shastri is not doing that good.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Binnu has been awarded 30,000 Vcash for leading the posts in both BB vs MD and BB vs DD. Congrads, Binnu. :) I would encourage all the members to come with up same active participation in match threads.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Congrats on the win guys...kutgw...btw who ever gets the most run in the tournament will get 100k from me :) and the most active member(not owners and captains/vice captains) will get 100k also :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Great:)
And from My side: One who posts more no. of posts till our last match in this season in this thread will get 100K vCash.:)

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Don't worry bladescape everyone in the team will get a prize at the end of season :)

Users who are viewing this thread