Images of the decade

Hit him! Go on son! Knock him down! Come on! ... women :sarcasm

England-celebrate-winning-001.jpg
England winning the ashes 09 :banana2

IS that the same people as these guys?
_44433621_squad.jpg

Disgrace to the game, defiling the home of cricket.

Pal, this was in response to what Andrew Flintoff did at Wankhede stadium in India-

Flintoff removed shirt at Wankhede, in response, Ganguly did it at Lords

Please trouble yourself and go through it. Detailed article and pics of the same :clap

What Ganguly did was respond ! Tit for Tat. I'm surprised no one whined when Freddie removed his shirt. :sarcasm

Defiling blah blah. It was amazing. You think Flintoff can do that in India and Ganguly can't give it back to him on his home turf?

:happy:clap

Anyways heres another:

20777.jpg

Now thats called getting owned :laugh. Sarwan's answer was just as bad as McGrath's comment :p

I'll give you the 05 Ashes, not gonna say thats one of the best images this decade though.

I think 05 was a bit more special than 09. It was a long time coming. Drama in every game and atlast, England wins back the Ashes. The Ashes comes home. I remember the delight on the face of Hoggy (I think he even broke down). Amazing scenes pal :hpraise

Defiling blah blah. It was amazing. You think Flintoff can do that in India and Ganguly can't give it back to him on his home turf?

Eye for an eye right? :sarcasm Yeah Flintoff was wrong, but so was Ganguly, but of course Ganguly is the hero and Flintoff the villian. And you can say defiling and "all that crap", come back when you have a bit of cricketing history like Lords or the MCG and respect it, but then again why am I not surprised to have this come from the nation which started the IPL and the raping of cricket...... I would say Ganguly should be the bigger man, but looking at him, he doesn't appear to have much substance behind him anyway. Pretty puny guy lol :laugh

Last edited:
I know. I was joking -__-

fearsome tweak, the ':sarcasm' makes it harder to tell. It looks like when someone says something stupid you would use it to be like, tweaking ████████ etc. It would of been more obv you were joking if you were like "Oh totes, I mean look at that fail celebration." I thought you meant you were being sarcastic about the celebration being fail.

Ganguly's was truly disgraceful! I mean no-one wants to see a hairy chest like that!

51040.2.jpg
Bangladesh after doing major upset of the decade. Beating Australia in the Natwest.

I still remember the headline in The Times of India - "Australia Ashrafooled". What a moment it was for Bangladesh cricket! This moment was "the" arrival of Bangladesh on the cricket scene :)

They burst crackers in Bangladesh and it seemed to the fans like they had won the World Cup. So much joy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread