Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

badvintage

International Cricketer
I need some support on my new league, I need a few more managers so I can get it started. Please give it a shot.

RPHKR

National Board President
Managers nowadays are only interested in nation-based List A leagues because of CL. That's the reason for the decline of other leagues. One year ago, there weren't much nation based leagues. Leagues like LMS, GPL, APL(Associate PL) run well and ORC was a hit too. We need some variety. Few FC leagues are running now, that's good. Hope test domestic leagues come up soon. :)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am free for the next 6 weeks, so am looking to start a new league. Something national based. Any ideas?

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
There is no point of resuming ELA's unfinished season. WCF will win with ease and It'll be nothing but a wastage of time for the managers of the others teams.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Edit: Even a team like WCF can lose if Nabhan runs the ELA. Assuming the big names always under-perform in his leagues. :p

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Even if you run ELA . It won't get a place in CL . I already asked Gaurav , & he said it's my league that represent's Australia now . :)

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Even if you run ELA . It won't get a place in CL . I already asked Gaurav , & he said it's my league that represent's Australia now . :)

No, it would be Biggy's APL. You'd only get in if he didn't want his league to take part.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Wait, I never said that. It was only if your league changes to 50 overs. And, to make it clear the preference for the Australian team will always be from Biggy's APL first and then the others.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
I said that it would change to 50 overs if the CL needs it to in season 3, plus the scores are coming really good & the ratings are a tad harsh by me . If Biggy rejects or whatever , then my league would be contesting in CL right?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
One, he won't. Two, it's not such a big issue anyways. Maybe there will be a time that only 1 APL would be there and it would be yours and then the team from your league can get in. So, why not ensure that your league completes it's full season first. How it has gotten to 3 seasons so quickly, I don't get that. Well season 1 wasn't actually a season as such.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag