No Requests Aggz's Graphics: PC CL XVI Logos

ved_

International Coach
I really like the Mitchell Johnson one. I'm using it. :D
I think you could have done away with the text on John Terry. Not that it spoils it, but it'd look better that way imo. CR7 looks great and the Bale one is just too good.

P.S - Went over your whole thread, damn. That improvement is blowing me away.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
CR7 :eek:..total stunner mate.The text effects are phenomenal.Really loved all the avatars.
Personally I feel that the sharpening could've been a little less,they are still magnificent mate.You're showing your true class Aggz.Keep it UP!:)

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Holy mother of comebacks! First Dipak, then Win, then Anish and then you! Those are brilliant! Next round is going to be a sweet round! :D All are done perfectly in my opinion.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome, just awesome! the effects, lightning, text and everything is just great! KIU! :clap

----------

I think the CR7 one isn't resized well or you have sharpened the image because the edges are clearly visible but the text takes all the focus so magnificent! :cheers

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
A non-text version of Terry and @Simon's request:-

Terry-nt_zps6549d138.png
MiroslavKlose_zpse6425590.png
MiroslavKlose_zps52f78c5a.png

Any more requests?

Last edited:

APS

County Cricketer
Awesome work dude.You are very good at font work.Stock placement is also very good.Don't mind it but i think you should try to work more on large artwork like sigs.It will help to increase your understanding because you have all the basic skills.
You have awesome sensibility of text and stock placement.Good luck :thumbs

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
with the style you're going with, you could use some shape layers to base the text on. Except the bale avatar, Black doesn't look cutting edge on your text, you can try and even that out by applying contrasting (white or brighter colors) drop shadow/stroke to the text so it's much more visible and isn't hard to figure out from the background.

you're doing great, keep on, try more render effects (go crazy with them if it's your thing) :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread