Undertaker - the streak broken after 21 wins

Streak defeated. what do you feel

• Total voters

raviteja8

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The streak undertaker has been defeated by brock lesnar on 7th.
Anyone didn't won with him..
Triple H have tried it for 3 times!
Kane, cena and many.. who are stronger than lesnar.
He have 21 wins and no lose till this 7th april

If anyone hear lesnars name, first we think about heyman..
Who was speachless this time.

Discuss

Naman.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
i thought that undertaker was invincible and would never lose at wrestlemania but i was shocked to see how brock lesnar just blew away his streak

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
He wants to retire as simple as that :)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
yes it is how ends legend career... but i don't understand why in hand of brock lesnar... is there is no one left in wwe who can proudly ends undertaker career (streak)?

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I heard it didn't go as per plan. The Undertaker was supposed to win, but fell unconscious after Lesnar gave him a finisher and thus couldn't shoulder out the following pin fall.

raviteja8

Club Captain
^blitzberg.. His Finisher is soo strong:clap and also he have a lot of energy:thumbs by which he has before slammed big show, mark henry too.. now its for taker.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I heard it didn't go as per plan. The Undertaker was supposed to win, but fell unconscious after Lesnar gave him a finisher and thus couldn't shoulder out the following pin fall.

Ignore this. Those reports are fake I reckon. I saw the match myself and it looked all made up.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Brock is the real champion by that I mean that he has one so many titles including the UFC champion...UFC is real btw. Lesnar deserves some respect and something good and historic in WWE so they gave him. :thumbs

Lee1981

International Coach
I'll tell you how it happened

Wwe creative, yes the people who write the scripts.

:eek:, yes it's a tv show, it's not real, they decided along with the undertaker, when they were rehearsing the show, yes a show not a real fight, decided it was time for the streak to end.

If it was a real fight Brock Lesnar would destroy the whole wwe roster.

Just remember it's a show, please. :facepalm

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I went off crying home to mommy after reading that Lee - all my dreams shattered, shattered I tell you :noway

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If it was a real fight Brock Lesnar would destroy the whole wwe roster.

Is he still that fit these days? I haven't been following wrestling for a while now but I did see the episode where he returned. He did not look like he was still in great shape as he was when he used to carry that famous belt in WWE.

SWITCHHIT

Club Cricketer
You guys really believe on WWE?Everything is a script.I just consider it a sitcom.AJ loves Bryan then AJ loves CM Punk then AJ marries Punk and lastly Bryan marries Brie Bella.And there were more wrestlers who were much more stronger than Taker & Lesnar both.And for instance do you all remember Ryback's entry in wwe.He used to destroy each and every wrestlers within a minute and now he is a background music player for wwe.Some more examples The great khali,Alberto Del Rio.So stop being a crazy fan of that scripted sport.I just asked the set-top box operator to discard Ten Sports from my Tata sky.And you know script writer of RAW is an indian guy.

Users who are viewing this thread