Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My parents say me to take computer engineering but I desire Biology...don't know what to do.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Do Biology, be a doctor or do research. It's awesome! I'm sure your parents will understand as it's just as noble a profession, if not more than any Physics related job.

But you need to like Chemistry too. Biology and Chemistry work hand in hand, and as you get older Biology becomes pretty much just Biochemistry. You also need to love memorising things, Chemistry is just memorising reactions really and Biology is just memorising anything and everything!

Software Engineering and Computer Systems Engineering used to be the future, where the big money and big demand for jobs lied, but that was a good 10-15 years ago. That's probably why your parents want you to do that. It's just like anything else now, though, the field is saturated due to the fact that everyone thinks that now.

Engineering is a great field though, so easy to get a job, very well paid and University is much easier than it is for a doctor. Being a doctor is a huge commitment and you need to know you're getting yourself into a 10+ year journey where you can't really have a life outside of your training.

Last edited:

P Squared

International Coach
To get laid.:p
(as of now atleast lol)
It's getting embarrassing tbh, I'm nearly 18 and haven't been anywhere near a girl.

Long term though, want to do some form of research in biotech, genetic engineering and the like.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Primary ambition: Being a good person in society.

Job ambition: Being CS engineer or at least an engineer.

Technical ambition: Passing all the engineering courses in first attempt.:facepalm

Heart ambitions: Having - a girl in life, money to purchase all the latest games, world class handsome look, a large house, a football club, noble prize, a ferrari, ticket of world cup finals, unlimited money, unlimited high speed Internet, amazing friends, popularity, endless life.
:p

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Primary ambition: Being a good person in society.
Heart ambitions: Having - a girl in life, money to purchase all the latest games, world class handsome look, a large house, a football club, noble prize, a ferrari, ticket of world cup finals, unlimited money, unlimited high speed Internet, amazing friends, popularity, endless life.
:p
I dream of the same! Do you have any girlfriend?

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This:
Sniper_scope.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread