FOOTBALL Football Manager Discussion

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
True, mainly excited as it will be my first fm that I've brought since launch. Hopefully I can finish a career mode that I start...

I've purchased it every year on release for the last four years and enjoyed 2015 apart from the constant player whinging plus I found it a bit too easy. I'm going to wait a month or so after its release and see what's being said on the FM forums before making a decision this time around.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've purchased it every year on release for the last four years and enjoyed 2015 apart from the constant player whinging plus I found it a bit too easy. I'm going to wait a month or so after its release and see what's being said on the FM forums before making a decision this time around.

Thats what I said about FIFA and now I'm R900 in the drain...

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm genuinely disappointed over the lack of burger van upgrades in fm 16.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
I'm genuinely disappointed over the lack of burger van upgrades in fm 16.

Atleast its not ICC...

Improved graphics
Improved engine
New challenges!

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Yea I saw that a while ago, kinda freaky how a game can consume someones life. Glad to say Ive never gone to the same extremes!

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Yea I did and I'm loving it. Put so many hours into it...

I've been impressed enough by the demo, so am going to buy it. The match engine seems a lot better and it appears that you need to be far more proactive during matches to get good results. The whining players still get on my nerves although their reactions to your replies have improved. I've found with the lesser players if you tell them that you don't see a place for them and will sell them, they will back down most of the time.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What if every big team like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and other clubs remove all of their players from their squad? Can they make a good squad to survive in their respective league and even in Europe?

This is the experiment which I did just to see how teams will perform if they lose all of their players from their squad.

Enjoy the first and second part of this simulation, smash that like button, comment your suggestions or any more experiments you want to see in future and subscribe for more FM related content.

Last edited:

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone bought FM'17? Looking to play online these days with other people. :p

Users who are viewing this thread