The Great Cricket Videos Collection - Youtube Videos Linked.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This thread contains best videos of cricket collections by me.Below are some of the finest knocks of AB De Villiers.. Please do share if you have any..

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Unseen best catches of AB De Villiers-

Extraordinary 360° Sixes Compilation-

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I know his stroke play and athleticism is spoken about very often but what most people don't see with AB is how ADAPTABLE he is as a cricketer. In my opinion, this was one of his best test innings ever.

2nd Test: Australia v South Africa at Adelaide, Nov 22-26, 2012 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

He made 30 odd, but played a huge role in helping SA save the test. Everyone knows he can win games of cricket in an hour, there are a handful of cricketers that can do that. Some, specialize in saving matches even if they can't win them. But, there are only one or two in a generation that can do either/or in any situation. AB de Villiers is one such cricketer. He can bat at any position, against any bowler in any given conditions under the most intense pressure. That's why, he's the best cricketer of his generation.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Here is a video highlights of Rohit sharma's 150 against South Africa in the 1st ODI of Ind vs SA

And MSD's 92* Notout against SA in the 2nd ODI

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
A small tribute to Zaheer Khan for his great contributions to Indian Cricket.

S

Satan666

Its ironic that Indian fans are jumping on the Zaheer Khan bandwagon of praises now that he is retired. But good videos sodium. Sadly fellow fans on this board chose to attack him.during his playing days, sad people.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Its been long time since I posted videos. Here are some:

Krunal Pandya's cameo against DD in the match 47 of Vivo IPL 2016.

AB De Villiers cameo against Gujarat Lions smashing 129 off 52 balls.

Last edited:
S

Satan666

I am a bit confused here, the name of the thread is 'Sodium Videos', yet it contains links to channels that we know for a fact do not belong to @Sodium. I wouldve reported the entire thread but there is no single button to do so,

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off other peoples' work as your own. Obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

The above rule should apply here, its all okay to post links to you tube videos but misleading members into thinking these videos are yours is in direct violation of the forum rules! Can an admin or mod please change the thread title. Probably 'Great Cricketing Videos' will suffice!

@Sodium I dont think you did wrong knowingly but the integrity of this board is in question here!

the thread below the videos are made by the user, he posts them from his channel, this is the right way:
CricketBuffOne's Videos | Page 13 - Cricket Discussion on PlanetCricket Forums

Users who are viewing this thread