Team Thread Sky Hawks | Flying High!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being childish, stop quarreling. Just respect your rivals. I know how Naman irritates sometimes but he is a good guy off the field sometimes. Please stoop this you both.

Don't know ! I also sent a Hello to him on PM 2-4 days ago

PCPL news update :
After a series of poor performances, Sky Hawks management recently acquired the help of SSISA (Sports psychology) to try and help increase the squads low team morale.

Psychology - Sports Science Institute of South Africa

B0JXumbIEAA4OEu.png
images-1.jpgthumbsup.jpg
"The sessions with the sports psychologists really had a positive outcome on our management and players " according to the Sky Hawks management.​

Stop being childish, stop quarreling. Just respect your rivals. I know how Naman irritates sometimes but he is a good guy off the field sometimes. Please stoop this you both.
I dont know why we should respect those who talk crap with. I mean, CerealKiller's to resign as captain was not a great one, but that's not "Idiotmanship". I think Naman is just a very annoying person, and he has to back off. The words he used was not friendly either and not very sportsman-like either. It was "Idiotmanship".

I dont know why we should respect those who talk crap with. I mean, CerealKiller's to resign as captain was not a great one, but that's not "Idiotmanship". I think Naman is just a very annoying person, and he has to back off. The words he used was not friendly either and not very sportsman-like either. It was "Idiotmanship".
I know him quite very much, he is a kid anyway, let him become a bit mature, he'll surely improve.

I know him quite very much, he is a kid anyway, let him become a bit mature, he'll surely improve.
Even some kids can be polite too. He seems like he will not become mature.

Im still a teenager and I dont go on other people's threads and talking bullsh*it.
Anyhow you guys are right Ill.leave the subject matter alone.

I am younger to Naman, still I don't act like him

I don't have anything against him. I just respond to his provocations. But from now on, i won't click on "Show Ignored Content" anymore.

Just leave this topic. Some teenagers/kids are a bit annoying, I can understand, but we don't have to degrade him. I am sure @Naman Thakur will become more mature and will understand as he progress.

@CerealKiller he can be annoying at times, because he is not mature enough. But why are you acting like an enemy?
If you don't like to talk with him, then just don't reply him. Its simple as that and if he continues to disturb/annoy you, then you can always report!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread