Don Bradman 17 review - Buyers beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've bought the game after reading these posts I'm undecided now but I enjoy cricket a lot and I loved dbc14 so I'm going to give it a shot and a fair review

Attachments

• IMG_4444.JPG
    IMG_4444.JPG
    683.3 KB · Views: 141
I'm reading all the complaints and I'm so confused...
I haven't had a single problem yet, it's a really enjoyable game!
My only annoyances are the lack of actual teams and locations, and that club cricket is only 20 overs.
apart from that, BigAnt had started their innings will

Consoles dbc17 patch 2 is out 50 mb.....hope thy have fixed glitches .waiting console users feed back.nice to get game in good shape before steam release

I had a very close experience as of the OP.
For me the killer bug is crashing. It crashed twice while making a Career Player before I gave up on modifying it and went on with the out of the box.

I am close to returning it too unless I hear otherwise with patches. 7 days are almost over and $100 is still high. The co-op option seems very limited. It would be fun to at least have each player do running between the wickets by themselves.

I still couldn't find an option to play co-op online. Perhaps it only works with a friend only.

For now, please fix the crashes and I will give it another go tonight. Heard about a patch so hopefully it will solve some of the pain. Loading takes a lot of the excitement and if you multiply it with crashes. It doesn't sit well with the players, does it?

C'mon guys, you've got our support but please don't let us down.

Have you got the day one patch???

Have you got a version number you can share from the Credits screen?

I am thinking that you don't have the patch, your experience is clearly not that which others are having even in Streamed games that all can see.

I have all the same problems as OP even after 1st update that was released today

Just an update for players on PS4 there is an update version 1.02 doing it now but I have work shortly so can't play it till later tonight had a quick go enjoyed it but want to play it properly before I review it Anyone know what this patch is? As I don't wanna start a career till stamina issue is fixed

So hyped for this game come on !!!! Ten hour shift then I'm on

Does the Get Best function now?...In that are there the main leagues (English counties, Australian club sides...IPL...main International sides) so that starting a career is achievable?...I have the game but am not allowed to open until Xmas...even though I'm 40 FFS!
Ha ha! But still as impatient as when you were 8! I know that one mate! My wife lets me buy my own presents that I then have to wrap and put under the tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread