MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Got DBC17 on Xbox One and play it online, post your Xbox Live IDs here!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BrilliantU644

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

myhill35

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
TrimmerEagle07 prefer t20 and longer formats :)

kishore_513

School Cricketer
Can one you give me a couple of online games with an Xbox Party to help me out on how to (or importantly how not to) play this game online, only if you are interested. I had a nightmare of a start to online today. I was completely lost and almost scary to touch that part of the game. Do you guys feel the same? I would love to play the game as realistically as possible and not whack, whack..

chessmaster02

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Can one you give me a couple of online games with an Xbox Party to help me out on how to (or importantly how not to) play this game online, only if you are interested. I had a nightmare of a start to online today. I was completely lost and almost scary to touch that part of the game. Do you guys feel the same? I would love to play the game as realistically as possible and not whack, whack..
Test Match vs each other or AI?

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
I would love to play the game as realistically as possible and not whack, whack..

I too prefer the longer version over the whack whack.. We can play 20 Ovrs, 50 Ovrs or a Test match..

Also we are scheduled to play 10 ovrs/6 Wkts version in the Ultimate Team competition that Theo & Dom have created.

kishore_513

School Cricketer
I too prefer the longer version over the whack whack.. We can play 20 Ovrs, 50 Ovrs or a Test match..

Also we are scheduled to play 10 ovrs/6 Wkts version in the Ultimate Team competition that Theo & Dom have created.

I work during UK time. So, I must be available everyday from 10 AM to 12:30 PM weekdays and anytime weekends..

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
I work in Dubai. Which means I'm home by 20:30 IST.

kishore_513

School Cricketer
I work in Dubai. Which means I'm home by 20:30 IST.
So 10 AM IST translates to 8:30 AM your time. Can you manage an hour or so during these times, so that we could do a Test or ODIs in patches ?[DOUBLEPOST=1483966091][/DOUBLEPOST]
Test Match vs each other or AI?
Sounds amazing.. As I mentioned, I can only manage two hours daily between 10 AM to 12:30 IST due to work. Not sure if this time works for you. Weekends, I will be a msg away to hop in mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread