English Football Thread 2016/17

Who will win the league this season?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 46200

Well I do like to monkey around, but that comment's going to make me go Ape
If the season starts on August 6th then I guess all Birmingham City supporters understand there season is over on the 7th August???

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Looks like Villa and Blues are both tussling for John Terry's signature, I don't know how to feel about that.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would that be the only reason...?

Is that your unsubtle attempt at saying do you not want him because of his racist remark few years ago?

TBH I had forgotten all about that but yeah that's not a nice commodity obviously- the money the top players are on seems to make them feel above the law at times

D

Deleted member 46200

Is that your unsubtle attempt at saying do you not want him because of his racist remark few years ago?

TBH I had forgotten all about that but yeah that's not a nice commodity obviously- the money the top players are on seems to make them feel above the law at times
And the infidelity... ? And for just being a total knob! Oh but one of those has a use...[DOUBLEPOST=1498254356][/DOUBLEPOST]As in door knob, obviously!!!

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
World Class players tend to get left off the hook when they do immoral things as long as they keep performing on the pitch. Other examples include the likes of Benzema and I think Ribery and a few others were involved in something unsavoury not long ago.
Not to mention the tax evasion scandals marring La Liga.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
World Class players tend to get left off the hook when they do immoral things as long as they keep performing on the pitch. .

This sadly is very true.

Anyway think Villa favourites to go up this i?

P

PVFCashley

Most likely the relegated teams will be pushing to go straight back up.maybe villa for the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread