Caribbean Premier League - General Discussion

Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Yeah, that name sucks. I bet their new logo will suck even more.

- - -

Just went through team squads and there are a lot of the main Twenty20 mercenaries in this league.

B McCullum, de Villiers, all the windies players obviously, Al Hasan, Guptill, Steyn, Sangakkara, Miller, Watson, M Morkel, du Plessis, Amla, Munro, they're all there!

This should be a fun tournament.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
He didn't looked like a T20 mercenary in IPL for sure.
...'cause, Indian conditions, duh.

I bet their new logo will suck even more.
Indeed. They just edited the KKR logo and added red lines that make it look even bad, the text "Trinbago" is written with terrible fonts.

knight_riders_trinbago_logo_0.png

(I found it from CPL's official website.)

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
The first [HASHTAG]#CPL16[/HASHTAG] century goes to
Colin Munro
. What a batting display :clap

It's sad to know , no one is commenting here
But the funniest part is that @Na Maloom Afraad who said >> "I'm really surprised to not see a thread for this with only 14 days left for it". is also not active in his thread :D:facepalm

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The first [HASHTAG]#CPL16[/HASHTAG] century goes to
Colin Munro
. What a batting display :clap

It's sad to know , no one is commenting here
But the funniest part is that @Na Maloom Afraad who said >> "I'm really surprised to not see a thread for this with only 14 days left for it". is also not active in his thread :D:facepalm
4776799.jpg

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Just saw that Kieron Pollard bowled a no-ball to deny Evin Lewis scoring the second fastest century OAT when they needed 1 run to win. Salty or what? Gutted for him.

B

Bigby Wolf

Just saw that Kieron Pollard bowled a no-ball to deny Evin Lewis scoring the second fastest century OAT when they needed 1 run to win. Salty or what? Gutted for him.
Very Appalling from Pollard to bowl a no ball and denying lewis of what could have a been a fantastic innings, his team was already out of the tournament so i see no point doing that. The expression of lewis after the incident said it all and he is definitely one of the cleanest strikers of the cricket ball do expect him to get selected in the IPL next year as that mega reshuffle auction is happening next year.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Media is not playing.
lol. This is epic !!! Kesrick Williams sends off Chadwick Walton with his trademark 'notebook' celebration. Walton decided to take revenge by mocking him during their next encounter

They live up to their tagline about being the biggest party.

B

Bigby Wolf

Trinibago Knight Riders - winners of CPL 2017. Have to say Ben Hilfenhaus is one of the worst death bowler ever saw him many times bowling like this many times be it in the IPL (2012 final CSK vs KKR bowled similarly like today in the death ) or the BBL.
Coming to TKR - the Knight Riders franchise would be a real happy bunch with KKR doing well in the IPL since 2011 (two titles won) and now TKR won two titles in three years.

Users who are viewing this thread