How To Make And Record Music: My Road To Satisfaction!

D

Dutch

So lets build this one up: here is a basic track with some piano drums and bass...where shall we take it? Nice bouncing track! Some Planet C Rock 'n Roll! A couple of piano mistakes towards the end but we will clean that up!

Attachments

• Planet C Rock Level1.wav
    40.8 MB · Views: 6

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
So lets build this one up: here is a basic track with some piano drums and bass...where shall we take it? Nice bouncing track! Some Planet C Rock 'n Roll! A couple of piano mistakes towards the end but we will clean that up!
gif1.gif

D

Dutch

Bit of Guitar on the off beat in the middle and end and a bit of percussion as a next step.......

Attachments

• Planet C Rock 2.wav
    44.5 MB · Views: 6
D

Dutch

Something different....part of a bigger piece I have been working on......

Attachments

• Classic Strings.wav
    31.1 MB · Views: 3
D

Dutch

Another little something I am working on.......wip.....

Attachments

• Waves.wav
    74.1 MB · Views: 4
D

Dutch

So made another version of this and filled it out a bit...has become a bit to full in some places but sounds nice and epic!!

Attachments

• Waves.wav
    74.3 MB · Views: 5
D

Dutch

something for a project I have been asked to make some music to.....

Attachments

• The Long Day!.wav
    26.5 MB · Views: 57
D

Dutch

Nature of said project may I ask?
Nothing sexy actually: its for a promotional/training film for a business associate of mine....but it is a nice thing to do, making your hobby into something "useful".......

D

Dutch

Some good 'ol country jam! Shakers are not happy in the mix at the end but wip.....

Attachments

• Country Jam1.wav
    61.8 MB · Views: 5
D

Dutch

Start of a real song I am working on!

Attachments

• Song Part I.wav
    17.6 MB · Views: 12
D

Dutch

I am sure I am just the only one here but ah well: this is a nice epic kind of ballady thing.......choose your own title!

Attachments

• Epicy Ballady ThingyAD.wav
    86.8 MB · Views: 7

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I see you've been busy, a lot for me to catch up on. Keep at it mate![DOUBLEPOST=1509923365][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some good 'ol country jam! Shakers are not happy in the mix at the end but wip.....
Sounds like something Tarantino would use in an action sequence for one of his movies!

Users who are viewing this thread