India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The best graphic designer of all time, fantastic as usual!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The legend is back!

That signature looks like you never took a break from gfx in the first place *.*
I don't think he took a break from gfx. Just that he is too lazy to log on to PC and post stuff here. :p

n3wu$3r

Club Captain
Made a new sig today yayyyyyyyy lol

GIGI.jpg

The coloured one is FANTASTIC... :clap

It's been ages man! That is a fantastic piece of work, as always! [HASHTAG]#Fan[/HASHTAG]

The best graphic designer of all time, fantastic as usual!

The legend is back!

That signature looks like you never took a break from gfx in the first place *.*

I don't think he took a break from gfx. Just that he is too lazy to log on to PC and post stuff here. :p

Yes, definitely he is worth this statement.

Fantastic. The color one is just amazing! :clap

Good come back bro.

Cheers guys and Yes I did took a break from GFX. I re started like a month ago, slightly scratchy but will catch up with the latest trends soon hopefully

That lightning blows me away!

If I compare that to the gfx I've ever made, you'd be Sachin Tendulkar and I'd be Mayanti Langer. :p

Well right now I kinda feel like a debutant to Graphics, i have lost quite a few tricks but hopefully things will get better.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Made a new sig today yayyyyyyyy lol

View attachment 202458

Cheers guys and Yes I did took a break from GFX. I re started like a month ago, slightly scratchy but will catch up with the latest trends soon hopefully

Well right now I kinda feel like a debutant to Graphics, i have lost quite a few tricks but hopefully things will get better.
Would love to see you participate in the PCGMC!

Dipak

ICC Board Member
The sig looks really good, but I feel there could be more to it. But given the fact that you made a sig after so long, you've done really well.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I actually find it amazing that you simply log off for months and then come back strong like nothing happened. Love the simplistic feel of the Buffon sig - the shadows and text look awesome, and nice touch with the blue eyes.

n3wu$3r

Club Captain
So far I have only tried my hands at simple manips because I am unable to create an abstract sig or wall. So, enjoy the manips till they last :p

V.1
PIRLO.jpg

V.2
PIRLO.png

Would love to see you participate in the PCGMC!

Will do one day hopefully

The sig looks really good, but I feel there could be more to it. But given the fact that you made a sig after so long, you've done really well.

The rust will come off one day :p

I actually find it amazing that you simply log off for months and then come back strong like nothing happened. Love the simplistic feel of the Buffon sig - the shadows and text look awesome, and nice touch with the blue eyes.

Cheers bro :) and I actually stumbled upon this site again due to a cricket game trailer lol

Users who are viewing this thread