IPL - Sunrisers Hyderabad | #OrangeArmy

Which is the strongest department of SRH this season ?

• Total voters

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Badly missing this thread , will try to be active as like before from May.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I sincerely hope he doesn't walk into the playing XI. He, more of than not, leaks a lot of runs.
Only thing is he's got pace. Could be useful on a green track. He pushes it above 140. Still he leaks plenty of runs. Would've been great to have Henriques instead of him.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I was talking about the positions #1-5. We're missing a big hitter in there. Most of the players are natural stroke players. What SRH needs is natural attacking batsman. Warner provided that in the last few seasons at the top. SRH are missing that clearly. Hales should be tried but only opening, with Saha being brought down to four. Saha actually doesn't seem bad, he got a good start yesterday but wasn't able to convert. A big hitter is what's needed in that top five, who can give SRH a good start. I'm saying this because I'm not sure our lineup can chase more than 160. Seems a bit weak in the batting department.

Hooda and Pathan are good in their positions, they are very good finishers and can hit big. Playing Nabi/Brathwaite IMO makes the lineup weaker batting-wise.
The only other two batsmen that fit the criteria, can be Tanmay Agarwal and Sachin Baby.

Both are good batsmen and have career strike rates in mid 130s.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The next match will probably be the last chance for Manish Pandey to prove his price tag. We just can’t go on playing a batsman, on whom we are supposed to be dependant, but he doesn’t perform. After that, we must play either Tanmay Agarwal, or Shreevats Goswami.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
The next match will probably be the last chance for Manish Pandey to prove his price tag. We just can’t go on playing a batsman, on whom we are supposed to be dependant, but he doesn’t perform. After that, we must play either Tanmay Agarwal, or Shreevats Goswami.
I don't think so. A winning combination is seldom changed. If SRH had lost 2 matches, things might have been different. As things stand, I think he will keep his place unless he doesn't score for another 3-4 innings.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Pandey deserves chances. He's batted only two innings, cut him some slack. He's much more reliable than Goswami and Agarwal. He's won games for KKR and I'm sure he will for us as well.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I think that Alex Hales should get a look in. Unfortunately, Stanlake has to miss out and he's been great in all three matches he played. I've forever been saying this SRH lineup is a bit weak if it comes to chasing anything above 160-170. Hales and Dhawan would be good at the top. I would have Hales opening and Saha at four.

Hales
Dhawan
Williamson
Saha
Pandey
Shakib
Hooda
Rashid
Bhuvi
Sandeep
Kaul

Saha has good numbers at #4, he got a century there as well. This way SRH have a very deep, batting heavy lineup. Sandeep should play based on his experience of playing on this Mohali track. This is a lineup that has very good bowlers, and batting's up to #8-9 as Rashid and Bhuvi are capable of hitting a few boundaries at the end. This lineup can surely chase above 170.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
High time to get in Hales. With Dhawan also mising, we can't bank on Bhui or Williamson to blast at the start.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I think that Alex Hales should get a look in. Unfortunately, Stanlake has to miss out and he's been great in all three matches he played. I've forever been saying this SRH lineup is a bit weak if it comes to chasing anything above 160-170. Hales and Dhawan would be good at the top. I would have Hales opening and Saha at four.

Hales
Dhawan
Williamson
Saha
Pandey
Shakib
Hooda
Rashid
Bhuvi
Sandeep
Kaul

Saha has good numbers at #4, he got a century there as well. This way SRH have a very deep, batting heavy lineup. Sandeep should play based on his experience of playing on this Mohali track. This is a lineup that has very good bowlers, and batting's up to #8-9 as Rashid and Bhuvi are capable of hitting a few boundaries at the end. This lineup can surely chase above 170.

Bhuvi and Nupur NAGAR still doing shopping so Bhuvi not reaches Mumbai in-time, yet,SRH will misses him today.

Well I am talking about game today at 8 pm at Mumbai.MI lost 4 out of 5 games on last over of the match, hope M.Markande helps Mumbai to beat mighty Hyderabad

Bhumi

Club Captain
I wish Dhawan play today otherwise SRH once again give extra burden to their evergreen skipper - kw.

I wonder who has potential to hit IPL's 50th Hundred this week? (2008-2018= 49 century ,so far)

Gayle
Rahul
Lewis
Munro
ABD
Rohit
Shaw
Virushqa?

Bhumi

Club Captain
Badly missing this thread , will try to be active as like before from May.
It could be better, if at least 6 or more members participate in posting during Live game.I am I India so not mind between 8 pm to little over 11 pm but for USA, its very tuff to follows live game during weekdays.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Oh boy ! what a mos for Mumbai Indians?
Chasing 119 to their home ground they were Blown away

61/3
87 all out

I never seen ball changed 'cause of dew factor bothering spinner too much, with replacement ball, M.O.M King Khan Rashid 4/1/11/2 broke many hearts.

Shocking news Bill Stanlake out of Ipl 2018 with broken index finger.

RCB vs CSK today

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Isn't it strange that Saha's failure as a batsman (he has had 6 so far I think) hasn't been a talking point yet? He is managing to keep himself away from the spotlight so far.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Isn't it strange that Saha's failure as a batsman (he has had 6 so far I think) hasn't been a talking point yet? He is managing to keep himself away from the spotlight so far.
It’s not new for SRH. We don’t have a wicket keeper to bank upon, as I don’t see them playing Goswami (even though he has tons of experience) as he can never match the quality of wicket keeping of Saha.

Or we could get someone (probably Naman Ojha again) in the mid season break.

Users who are viewing this thread