End Game Contract Killer Mafia II - Contract Killer has Performed his Kill!!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess I was the first one to point out that Ashutosh can’t be a killer for reasons town will get hence I don’t get it how is it convenient
It is convenient because the reason cannot be talked about out in the open. Hence, from a killer's perspective, he can say that and get away with it.

Hypothetically speaking, let's say you're indeed the killer. Now when you say something along the lines of, "Hey guys, we know he cannot be the killer because, well he said xyz which only townies will know."

That "xyz" becomes a very safe thing to say because it cannot be objectively discussed without putting the entire town at risk.

So there is a possibility that the killer can try that out as well. I don't know why this angle is being ruled out.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Dude, wth. You've played smartly till now.
Your way of questioning is borderline on a brain fart. Are you seriously telling me you want me to make things too easy for the killer?
If you are a BG, your job is two fold, protect the VIP and leave the killer guessing.
Why would you want the rest of us to make the killers job easier?
If you are a BG, just answer me concretely. Emotion doesn’t help in this game.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It is convenient because the reason cannot be talked about out in the open. Hence, from a killer's perspective, he can say that and get away with it.

Hypothetically speaking, let's say you're indeed the killer. Now when you say something along the lines of, "Hey guys, we know he cannot be the killer because, well he said xyz which only townies will know."

That "xyz" becomes a very safe thing to say because it cannot be objectively discussed without putting the entire town at risk.

So there is a possibility that the killer can try that out as well. I don't know why this angle is being ruled out.
Well, you’ve already made up your mind which I cannot change. I cannot dig into it further to the point where it’d make no sense.

No Lynch
For now I’m not convinced to lynch anyone as we are already down to five bodyguards. Confused between Rudi, CK.[DOUBLEPOST=1586608349][/DOUBLEPOST]@AliB What do you think about CK and Rudi? Who looks more suspicious? And do you think @asprin is a townie?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Well, you’ve already made up your mind which I cannot change.
I haven't actually and that's the reason I'm floating some theories around. You seem to either not get the point I'm trying to make or are deliberately choosing to let it slide and get buried under other posts.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I haven't actually and that's the reason I'm floating some theories around. You seem to either not get the point I'm trying to make or are deliberately choosing to let it slide and get buried under other posts.
I got your point and it’s very well highlighted by now since we are digging it further. You can have your suspicion on me based on that.

Others need to post more now. Activity has gone too low. @Ashutosh. @Yash.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don’t have anything concrete to post now. Will post as soon as I get something.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Done answering the same question over and over again.
Right, well, i really don’t know who to go after right now, and i get that it’s a difficult accusation to answer, so i'll unlynch you and wait for more activity.
Unlynch
No Lynch

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
With nothing conclusive as of now, I say we should go for no lynch, as a mislynch can make the game out of our grasps.

No lynch

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No Lynch for the the day.

The Bodyguards decided not to risk anything now since they might lose another team mate. Hence the day ended without any conclusion.

Please note that there cannot be consecutive days with No Lynch. Hence you got to Lynch someone for Day3 and the votes must reach the majority. If still there is no majority, I'll consider the highest votes..

@Yash. @RUDI @Ashutosh. @CerealKiller @Villain @asprin @AliB

Users who are viewing this thread