Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I was looking through the careers of my players the other day, and was struck by the fact it feels that we've not had any leagues for PC players for a long time. The guys who really used to run those were @Pinch hitter and @SPYder and I just thought I'd let you know that y'all did a very good job indeed

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I was thinking of starting a short league, preferably, a List A league... Open for ideas. Most probably of 5-6 teams.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Screenshot_2020-05-14-00-48-47-492.jpeg

The score looks straight Outta cricksim. Seriously, 17 boundaries in an inning of 105??

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
17 fours + 1 six only makes up 74 runs, he still had to run for those 31 runs. Tbh, it's not awfully impressive. I think that's just how some batsmen play. For instance, here's Afridi's highest Test score of 156. He struck 20 fours and 6 sixes. That's 116 out of his 156 runs in boundaries!
I know that it's not a lot of runs in boundaries but it is if you compare to usual test cricket standards

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
is there a link I can download a simulator from which works on windows 10

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Hello, if someone can host an IPL League or a World T20 League it will be really awesome.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I am planning on create a new league instead of continue IPL league (basically I lost all the files of this league, to continue I need to create everything from scratch)
The idea of new league is, create a team from the players who played 100+ ODI (retired and currently playing)... So I need suggestions from you guys, what is best ? Draft, Secret Auction or Open Auction like TPCL...

Users who are viewing this thread