Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe we should Compete as he has some of his own ideas like Championship Belts, PPV's and Tag Team mode. A little competition is always good for health.[DOUBLEPOST=1488926223][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey can any of our Tech guys make something like this?
Clash Royale Card Maker
If yes, contact me.
Do you need that download and upload feature? I can try on basic appearance and working and saving the info but not uploading them.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Do you need that download and upload feature? I can try on basic appearance and working and saving the info but not uploading them.
What I want is a simple picture where I can upload a Pic and and has some columns for some stats.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What I want is a simple picture where I can upload a Pic and and has some columns for some stats.
PM me with the complete details and I'll see what I can do..

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Maybe we should Compete as he has some of his own ideas like Championship Belts, PPV's and Tag Team mode. A little competition is always good for health.[DOUBLEPOST=1488926223][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey can any of our Tech guys make something like this?
Clash Royale Card Maker
If yes, contact me.
Will and overlay one do? I have a program made for that....

stinson99

Club Captain
Hey I have a problem with cricket simulator that I am using and I was hoping that you all could help me out.I am using Syedur Rehman CricSim and I am not able to simulate test matches from the simulator.Every time I try to simulate a test match it gives me this Error:-

asdasd-jpg.194776

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've now run two Tests on Cricksim using DosBox on Mac and both times sixes are not adding to the scores. They don't have any commentary text after the word 'SIX' and they don't add to the score at all or show up in the scorecards. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So I found an error in CrickSim... I wanna ask if anyone else has experienced this.

Check this match
In the second innings, after the 49th over, the Warriors need 3 runs to win. Tyrone Kane bowled 4 dot balls, followed by a no ball in which Simi Singh hit a four. The match should've ended there. But the sim bowls one more ball, which adds to the no of ball bowled... The runs don't add, neither the boundaries.

Tagging some experienced managers...

@VC the slogger @Na Maloom Afraad @Aislabie

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
So I found an error in CrickSim... I wanna ask if anyone else has experienced this.

Check this match
In the second innings, after the 49th over, the Warriors need 3 runs to win. Tyrone Kane bowled 4 dot balls, followed by a no ball in which Simi Singh hit a four. The match should've ended there. But the sim bowls one more ball, which adds to the no of ball bowled... The runs don't add, neither the boundaries.

Even at 35.2, 1 run doesn't get added to Kohli's score, it gets added on the next one
Maybe the sim doesn't count the runs scored on no ball?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Even at 35.2, 1 run doesn't get added to Kohli's score, it gets added on the next one
Maybe the sim doesn't count the runs scored on no ball?
Looks like that. Also, Kohli again faces the ball after taking a single?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...

Check this match

Yes its a rather annoying sim bug I’ve had to deal with for many years now. I usually just replace the four/six from the commentary with “no run”, because that’s pretty much how it works.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone willing to share their database for a sim? I might want to introduce a short league or two but I don't really want to go through remaking an entire database of players again.

In the past I've always used Cricsim but I'd be happy for any database

Users who are viewing this thread