India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This knock will increase the confidence of Sibley. Karunaratne and Dhananjaya absence hurted Sri Lanka in this series.

D

Dutch

Sri Lanka will be kicking themselves: poor batting in the second innings when they had England on the ropes....should have had at least another 80 on the board. No excuse.

D

Dutch

He's definitely a proper Test opener, and I rate him against anything that's not spin. Credit where it's due though, that was a really important innings
He's gritty and prepared to put in the graft. Exactly what you need at the top.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
An amazing series this for England. Perfect preparations for the India series. People who have doubted Joe Root are the T20 cricket fans. Joe has always been sensational. Yes, he has had tough starts but he always looked like a player who will get into form with one innings. The fight back and resilience shown by this English side on spinning tracks will go a long way. Sri Lanka being typical Sri Lanka. They really need a big overhaul of cricket in the country. I really had wished Sanga or Mahela to take some sort of reigns. There is absolutely no international level talent coming out. They need to do something quickly. On the other hand, Bangladesh can definitely rise up and take Sri Lanka's place easily.

I do not see England losing against India. They have got the desired match practice and Root and Stokes will definitely win this series with bat for England and Bess and Anderson will hit the nail in the coffin with bowling. 4-0 thrashing coming for India. :noway

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
An amazing series this for England. Perfect preparations for the India series. People who have doubted Joe Root are the T20 cricket fans. Joe has always been sensational. Yes, he has had tough starts but he always looked like a player who will get into form with one innings. The fight back and resilience shown by this English side on spinning tracks will go a long way. Sri Lanka being typical Sri Lanka. They really need a big overhaul of cricket in the country. I really had wished Sanga or Mahela to take some sort of reigns. There is absolutely no international level talent coming out. They need to do something quickly. On the other hand, Bangladesh can definitely rise up and take Sri Lanka's place easily.

I do not see England losing against India. They have got the desired match practice and Root and Stokes will definitely win this series with bat for England and Bess and Anderson will hit the nail in the coffin with bowling. 4-0 thrashing coming for India. :noway

I see you and your reverse jinxing. None of that in here :D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@asprin i thought we agreed that now you are admin no more use of multiple accounts? :noway

Users who are viewing this thread