Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hope Babar doesn’t spread the field to QdK, and force him to keep taking risks, instead if milking Yasir for singles without risk.
When we travel outside Asia, Nauman has to be the lone spinner. Does the holding job a hundred times better than Yasir.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will South Africa actually manage a sneaky win here?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Will South Africa actually manage a sneaky win here?
Lead is 200, need 50 more to get a very defendable score. But it’s 50-50 at the moment, i'd say.
Just as i write this, Faheem is gone. Hopefully we can see out the day without more losses.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If SA manage to wrap up the tail fairly quickly tomorrow and their batsmen finally get their sh*t together we'll be in for a very good contest. Anything over 250 will be very difficult to chase for this SA lineup though.
Hope Babar doesn’t spread the field to QdK, and force him to keep taking risks, instead if milking Yasir for singles without risk.
When we travel outside Asia, Nauman has to be the lone spinner. Does the holding job a hundred times better than Yasir.
I agree, Yasir often leaks runs overseas and he's surprisingly used as an attacking spinner while there isn't any spin which his bowling definitely thrives on. Nauman Ali has been pretty impressive with the ball, if he can perform a holding role with the ball it gives the Pak pacers the freedom to be more attacking and put more pressure on the opposition.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Rizwan, you beauty! He and the tail almost put the match beyond South Africa's reach, but this current partnership has brought them back within the fold. I'd say it's 55-45 for Pakistan, because it’s going to be 250 runs on a Day 5 pitch.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Babar needs to attack with Nauman and Yasir straightaway tomorrow. Only introduce the pacers after the ball has gotten a little older.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Markram and Bavuma gave SA a huge chance, but the pacers came back brilliantly with the new ball. Great to get a series win, hopefully it will instil a lot of confidence in the team for tougher matchups.
Onto the T20Is.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I am really happy with Hasans performance. Hopefully, with Shaeen, Hasan, Abaas and Ashraf. We can get back to a consistant performing team

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good victory for Pakistan but they're not at their best yet. I think they are a very very talented team at the moment after very long and hopefully consistency will be maintained. I think they need to make some tough calls. First and foremost, they need to sack Hafeez. I know he's been in red hot form but it is beyond me how someone can play some T10 nonsense and not play for the country specially if they're playing one form of cricket. It's simply pathetic. The second thing is to keep Shaheen and Hasan fresh. I think they need to be managed well and should basically just play tests and selective white ball games. Lastly, I think Yasir Shah needs to be dropped. I know he has an amazing record and has done well in the past, but something isn't quite working and sometimes a break helps and it would be a good idea to start developing someone.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan are 70/3 after 10 overs. All 3 dismissals were a bit unlucky, although Babar could’ve exercised better judgement. Rizwan is killing the whole innings, with his 31 off 30. Can't keep him in the T20 team based on his performance in the other formats, and wait for a once-in-a-blue-moon innings like the one he played in the third match against New Zealand.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan are 70/3 after 10 overs. All 3 dismissals were a bit unlucky, although Babar could’ve exercised better judgement. Rizwan is killing the whole innings, with his 31 off 30. Can't keep him in the T20 team based on his performance in the other formats, and wait for a once-in-a-blue-moon innings like the one he played in the third match against New Zealand.
Ok, he’s 73 off 47 now, making me eat my words. He should accelerate earlier, though, he won’t always have the chance to adjust his strike rate.

Users who are viewing this thread