TENNIS Tennis World Tour 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Not wishing to dis the game but there just seems something off with the ball physics.....thoughts?
Really difficult for tennis fans right now to get a good mainstream game, unclear if AO will get any further updates and this game is just further frustrating people.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
just downloaded the patch for xbox one s 4gig. please urgently look into the clay courts as the performance on clay claycourts is poor. frame rate dips alot on claycourts with the new patch . i just avoided playing on claycourts .

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Some nice additions but some core problems for me haven't been solved.Seems impossible to serve an ace and still easier to play as a returner than a server sets quite often go tie break with every game being a break of serve.The play seems to follow a formula and you can't seem to influence the pattern of play also it seems to be when the game decides the ball should go out it goes our irrespective of how you press the buttons.Still i think they have toned down the service return that every time its a bomb that can't be hit.Atp cup is interesting and never tried doubles before this,however it seems almost impossible to win a point in the doubles game let alone a game some of the play between the ai's is quite hilarious the way the ball pings back and forth.If anyone can post winning on doubles it would be interesting to see.Will probably just simulate the doubles bit from now on.Some of the animations also need changing.No player ever raises both arms when getting to 40-0 in a game and seeing the Nadal fist pump after almost every winning point gets old fast etc.Still overall i find it more enjoyable than ao tennis 2.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Some nice additions but some core problems for me haven't been solved.Seems impossible to serve an ace and still easier to play as a returner than a server sets quite often go tie break with every game being a break of serve.The play seems to follow a formula and you can't seem to influence the pattern of play also it seems to be when the game decides the ball should go out it goes our irrespective of how you press the buttons.Still i think they have toned down the service return that every time its a bomb that can't be hit.Atp cup is interesting and never tried doubles before this,however it seems almost impossible to win a point in the doubles game let alone a game some of the play between the ai's is quite hilarious the way the ball pings back and forth.If anyone can post winning on doubles it would be interesting to see.Will probably just simulate the doubles bit from now on.Some of the animations also need changing.No player ever raises both arms when getting to 40-0 in a game and seeing the Nadal fist pump after almost every winning point gets old fast etc.Still overall i find it more enjoyable than ao tennis 2.

Both the first and second game feels quite scripted as to how a set plays out. It's quite frustrating that there doesn't appear to be a way to change the momentum of a match.

saturator

Club Cricketer
The New patch is out on PS5.
You can now go to the net and make aces!
Tsitsipas vs Nadal - Madrid - normal difficulty

Sharapova Vs Barty - Roland Garros- normal difficulty

And the PS4 version Played on PS5
Medvedev vs Zverev - Lyon - Expert difficulty

Murray vs Federer at Wimbledon - Normal
Cilic Vs Edmund - Roland Garros-Normal

Last edited:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Lol managed to win some points at doubles if not a game.Had an insane rally that went on for maybe 50 shots on doubles in my on going atp tournament.

saturator

Club Cricketer
mmm looks a lot better than it did.
Hi mate.
Yes the game clearly have made a good step in the good direction.
Next changes that everybody wants : slower gameplay, good AI and no more automatic moves!

Del Potro Vs Federer // Sharapova Vs Azarenka - hard difficulty

Zverev Vs Nishikori // - hard difficulty

Last edited:

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Sorry all but just skim read some posts and it's reading like, avoid this game for the duration? Is it really problematic or are we looking at improvements soon?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Sorry all but just skim read some posts and it's reading like, avoid this game for the duration? Is it really problematic or are we looking at improvements soon?
It's pretty decent actually , just need the sliders to control the ball speed and game speed , some weird animations needs to be sorted out , otherwise a solid 7/10 as in current state.

I played a match with my created character ovr 42 vs Ash Barty and she absolutely mauled me and I was judge manage to win 2 points in best of 3 game and then I selected Roger Federer and I absolutely smash her and she was unable to score a single point against me on a normal difficulty.

The attributes matters alot and game feel complete different because of this , just need the sliders as I mentioned above and some shot animations/positioning fix.

Users who are viewing this thread