New Zealand Tour of England - 2021

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Six changes for NZ in their best chance to claim a first ever Bannerman Shield. Bold strategy, almost like it's a made up competition smh

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
69880947_1406952809454518_7588335342260846592_n.jpg

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sad for Crawley. It's a horrible series for him.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I liked Latham's captaincy in Australia when the team completely crumbled. He strikes me as someone who could be as someone who could be as good as Kane if not better as a leader.

Giving away two wickets to Matt Henry feels like blasphemy.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I liked Latham's captaincy in Australia when the team completely crumbled. He strikes me as someone who could be as someone who could be as good as Kane if not better as a leader.

Giving away two wickets to Matt Henry feels like blasphemy.
He took 75 wickets in 11 matches at Kent a few years back. He's very handy in these conditions.

Bevab

Staff Member
He took 75 wickets in 11 matches at Kent a few years back. He's very handy in these conditions.

Forgot his potency with the Duke's in hand. His stock ball is still slightly not that effective elsewhere given that batsmen don't have the need to chase him for runs unlike in ODIs.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Bracey is a top order batsman. No. 3 position is perfect for him. Pope is also a keeper, but he is not a top order batsman. Bracey was playing so well before this series. He just needs to forget this series.

Sibley
Burns
Bracey
Root
Pope :wkb:
Lawrence

Overton
Leach
Wood
Stone
Anderson

IMO, Poor batting line up selected by Root & Trescothick.

aitorita12

Club Cricketer
India's batsmen and Bumrah will struggle through the tour of England. And I will actually find that entertaining.

My pred: Shami and Siraj will be the big superstars of the tour from either side.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
India's batsmen and Bumrah will struggle through the tour of England. And I will actually find that entertaining.

My pred: Shami and Siraj will be the big superstars of the tour from either side.
Glad you've posted this in a thread that has no relevance to India's tour of England.

Before you post in the right thread, I wanna make my prediction and correct you: Rishabh Pant will be the lone superstar of the tour from either side.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Glad you've posted this in a thread that has no relevance to India's tour of England.

Before you post in the right thread, I wanna make my prediction and correct you: Rishabh Pant will be the lone superstar of the tour from either side.
Seriously give the lad a break he seems a newbie and probably made that post in reference to what we are witnessing in the ongoing series with NZ.

Users who are viewing this thread