SA tour of West Indies - 2021

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Dont think WI have been able to win a series against SA, someone could correct me.

Best chance for WI to win those tests as SA unfortunately at a low point, havent seen much of both teams at all but from the rankings they seem to be even matched.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am really looking forward to this series, although I am a little sad to see the back of John Campbell; he's like that player in your Cricket Captain save who you keep selecting because he's compellingly bad and you want to see if he breaks out of it. It will also be interesting to see if they're brave enough to pick a guy with only one first-class wicket to take the new ball; it would be a big call, but that is what the sounds coming out of the camp seem to suggest.

This could potentially be quite bad Test cricket, but in a compelling way - like the recent Sri Lanka series. Can't wait

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Reading some articles and trying to figure out exactly how Rabada seems to have loss his way in the last couple years.

South Africa have produced some excellent fast men the last couple decades since their admission and this is the first time they seem lacking somewhat. I hope someone can correct me.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
One more thing to Author I believe this would be the first series where both teams are kinda similarly matched?

Before SA readmission into Tests they never toured the WI didnt they?

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just saw the scoreboard after todays psl game and i was like:
1623347737188.png

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Full credit to him, Lungi Ngidi has been bowling like a present-day Shaun Pollock. Very impressive indeed

Users who are viewing this thread