T20 Super Slam ROUND 1 | THE AVENGERS vs THE ROYAL MAVERICKS at The Floating Marvel

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Royal Mavericks weren't up to the mark in the first innings, but their bowlers did a great job in the second.

It was a close match... As I earlier expected it to be... Congrats to Avengers, and Best of luck to the RMs... :cheers

mohsin7827

International Cricketer
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
Not in a style we have wanted but will take it any day.
Well done boys. :cheers

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Our openers did a fantastic job there... They batted aggressively which helped others to play with ease... Target never been difficult to achieve, but couple of quick wickets may turn the game against us... In the end we bat as per situation and won the game...

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Great way to start our T20 campaign. The openers gave us a brilliant start to the chase, that middle order collapse was a bit of a concern during the game. We know what our middle order is capable of, and they will come back stronger in the upcoming games.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Yes I agree with this... We need a couple of batsman who can play aggressively in death overs... 150-160 can be reached with some bad batting, but to get 180+ we definitely need couple of finishers...
As much as I'd love to play and show off the variations I've been bamboozling our batsmen with in the nets and my finishing skills, think we gotta give our middle order players a chance. Sometimes things don't click and it doesn't look good on us at the end of the day. We still got the win though, and I am sure they'll come back to form and continue our winning streak :)

Users who are viewing this thread