T20 Super Slam ROUND 2 | THE WILD FORCE vs THE AVENGERS at Wild Park

mohsin7827

International Coach
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
You played very well, I thought you might be the difference.
Happy with my performance.
Unlucky Asad wicket fall on the wrong time.It is always difficult to close the game for two new batsmen,
That wicket might have given confidence for the very good last over.

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A worthy match and registered win in every format. Time to keep the momentum going. Good batting by the coach iGunda. He just needs some right motivation from Bella to convert them to 3 digit number. Good cameo by @Perfect Square in the final over.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We have choked it, as simple as that. Chasing 186 on this flat road was nothing impossible. It should have been a win for us. Congratulations to The Wild Force, they deserved it.

Mohsin was excellent with the ball, but the rest need to improve. As far as the batting is concerned, everyone was quite good, apart from the finishers. I played a great inning, but just got out at the wrong time. Kuldip did try his best to finish it off but he was the lone warrior. We were a little unlucky, but that is not an excuse for not being able to win this.

C'mon Avengers let's win the next game!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Disappointing not to have finished the game off, considering we were in such a good position with wickets in hand as well. Asad played brilliantly and Mohsin bowled really well, but need the middle order to start finishing games for us.

Users who are viewing this thread