India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well done team. I knew, this result would happen. NMA & ParthK performed really well for us. Every player is responsible for this victory. I am really happy with our first win in this format. It's time for a party. Let's celebrate this win.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We bowled pretty well throughout the game, had them on the backfoot during BB's first innings. Batting seems to be out weak link across formats which we gotta fix. Need to start converting starts into big ones and lower middle order including myself have to step up and hit some useful runs down the order. I am confident of our team coming back strongly across all competitions once we've got these areas covered.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can't fault our bowlers one bit, they were excellent! It was just our batting, especially myself and a couple of others which let the team down. A few more runs each innings on the board and this could have been really interesting.

Well played Bad Boys and congrats on the win!

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Too many all rounders (myself included) spoil the FC broth

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Feel like we just didnt make enough runs. 1 or 2 good partnerships and we might have won this

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That were some tough batting conditions. Loved batting with @RUDI ! This was a complete team performance but our bowlers should get 1% extra credit for giving us the chance to bat out and win.

Users who are viewing this thread