T20 Super Slam Final 3 | Bad Boys vs The Avengers at Lord's Cricket Ground | Hayat plays a MOM innings, but is it enough? #47

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
All in all, you can't really say that one team is better than the other when the results of both tournaments are decided on the last delivery of the third final.
In LOs, yes, we were equally good.
But there's a third format too ;)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
We are the champions!! Well played Avengers who were the better franchise over all but not as good as Bad Boys

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ah that's an unfortunate way to miss out on our possible trophy treble this season by only 1 run. That 1 run does indicate how well we fought right till the end. Anyways, congrats to the Bad Boys. You guys played well on the day. Enjoy the win!

Personally, this Super Slam was a massive learning curve for me, because I led the team for the first time in TPCL. My captaincy was very good, and individual performance in the group stages was outstanding and I was rightfully the highest run scorer. Unfortunately the pressure got the better of me in the finals. Anyhow, huge thank you to @CerealKiller for letting me do the honors of captaining this wonderful franchise, and of course to my deputy @CooldiPargi for being a really fun and cool vice-captain. And of course the ever brilliant @NILAYSHAH60 for being the man of crisis in Kuldip's absence. Last but certainly not least, I am eternally grateful to all the players who contributed on and off the field. To all those who got a chance to play and proved their mettle, congratulations and thank you for being such a great sport throughout. To those who didn't have adequate chances to prove their worth, I am sorry, and I hope to provide you all more game time next season.

Until the next time. :wave

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Ah that's an unfortunate way to miss out on our possible trophy treble this season by only 1 run. That 1 run does indicate how well we fought right till the end. Anyways, congrats to the Bad Boys. You guys played well on the day. Enjoy the win!

Personally, this Super Slam was a massive learning curve for me, because I led the team for the first time in TPCL. My captaincy was very good, and individual performance in the group stages was outstanding and I was rightfully the highest run scorer. Unfortunately the pressure got the better of me in the finals. Anyhow, huge thank you to @CerealKiller for letting me do the honors of captaining this wonderful franchise, and of course to my deputy @CooldiPargi for being a really fun and cool vice-captain. And of course the ever brilliant @NILAYSHAH60 for being the man of crisis in Kuldip's absence. Last but certainly not least, I am eternally grateful to all the players who contributed on and off the field. To all those who got a chance to play and proved their mettle, congratulations and thank you for being such a great sport throughout. To those who didn't have adequate chances to prove their worth, I am sorry, and I hope to provide you all more game time next season.

Until the next time. :wave
Well said young man! You'll be an even greater skipper one day :cheers

D

Deleted member 193590

Congrats guys,Fantastic end to a great season,been a privilege to play for the orange army :thumbs
And congratulations to the Avengers,great side so close to winning the treble.
And thanks Rudi and everyone else who ran the tournament so brilliantly.

Users who are viewing this thread