• Total voters

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
As one of the biggest Faheem Ashraf fans, I just want to comment on how invisible he's seemed this PSL. He's played all the games, bowled a decent amount of overs and finished well last match. But he's getting less and less reliable, he's the bowler teams target now.

Hope he can force himself back into the Pakistan conversation.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As one of the biggest Faheem Ashraf fans, I just want to comment on how invisible he's seemed this PSL. He's played all the games, bowled a decent amount of overs and finished well last match. But he's getting less and less reliable, he's the bowler teams target now.

Why? He isn't good enough of a bowler to make it in to the side on that front, nor anywhere near a good enough batsmen to make it on that front. Pakistan has much better all rounder options at thier disposals

Oringally, he used to bowl at 140 + but has dropped off to a early/mid 130 bowler who gets hit around.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Played two crucial knocks in a row now

Users who are viewing this thread