*NEW* BLIC 05 2007 updated rosters

Wicketmaker

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is a updated roster of the 2007 season, there are some joe bloggs which you have opportunity to create your own players. Some players have been removed due to the departure for the Indian Cricket League. ENJOY!

Use Baggi Studio open BLIC from your c drive program files, Codemasters, Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 then open GUI, teamandplayerinfo extract the teams when you see the international countries one by one, skip to all International Countries that have a Champions League, World Cup and Classic years after the country name. DO NOT EXTRACT TO OTHER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, WORLD CUP OR CLASSIC YEARS IT WILL CRASH YOUR GAME.

Attachments

• BLIC 2005 Rosters.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 572

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow, good work. Too bad I dont have this game on PC, would be really cool to have on the PS2 version!

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
please van u do one favour to me? please export those files to TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag and then post that because i cant run bagi studio in my pc cuz it is giving me error.. so please do me the favour.. thank u...

Wicketmaker

School Cricketer
For those who have problems with Baggi Studio. I don't have the Oceanic XI roster, for advanced options after you make the changes don't forget the player editor.

Future more you can paste Glenn McGrath, Shane Warne, Russel Arnold, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Imran Farhat, Abdul Razzaq, Mohammed Yousuf, Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, Anthony Ireland, Ian Bradshaw and Brian Lara to their respected 2007 teams cause their not on this update.

Asian and African XI have lots of joe bloggs so I pass up the idea to create the Morkel Brothers and bringing in the Indian forgotten.

Kevin Pietersen and Matthew Prior of England have new faces, if your game crashes private message me ASAP!

Australian cricket team have their numbers adjusted so you will not seen them in AI meaning no 100's in the player editor.

Nobody at Codemasters or EA mention their in-game developments, the Zimbabwe Cricket team roster is adjusted however there is no Heath Streak or Anthony Ireland. I added Tatenda Taibu for the 2007 season.

Attachments

• Teamplayerinfo.zip
    54.1 KB · Views: 355

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thank u Wicketmaker.. great work.. i hav one question.. does it work on world tour?

King Cricket

International Coach
The strange fact is that i was going to release the same thing next week.
Anyway, special greetings from me.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

GenetiCDisasteR

School Cricketer
hmm nice i see they are all upto date as of the ongoing twenty20 series! good job buddy! :D

Jit

International Cricketer
i need help when i put the player and team info file then run the game the players are named like bob something whats with this

Jit

International Cricketer
oh mate thanks a lot for the help this game rox i mean relly its has a good gameplay thanks one agian can u make indian 2007 nike kit plz

Users who are viewing this thread