Story || India's Road To Glory In World Cricket ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello.. Welcome to my story on Indian Cricket... I am very much inspired from Binnu's Story of Big Bash..

indian_flag.jpg

Let's Start..

India have recently achieved success by Achieving Number One Test Rankings. Dhoni and Boys are now wanting to keep the Title for a longer time and also Become Number 1 in ODI and the newest Format the T20.

India's Future Tour Will Be Decided on the basis of Real Tour of Indian Cricket Team..

Tour's Coming Up in Future For Indian Cricket Team is

--> India's Tour Of Bangladesh 2 Test Matchess
--> SouthAfricans Tour Of India 2 Test Matches 3 ODI's.
--> T20 World Cup

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fine start. There could have been much more writing.Right now you have just told about India are no.1 in test ranking. You could have written about previous series vs Australia or Sri Lanka or about India improving in past or something like that nonetheless good luck for this one.

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
I will do that... as and when time progressess.. Suggesstions.. Advice All are excepted.. Hope People read this one

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
India VS Bangladesh

Series Preview and Squad Preview

abcew.jpg

India and Bangladesh head to head played test series in 2007 after the disappointing cricket 2007 World Cup.

It was a 2 match series and India won the series 1-0. After 3 Year's the asian countries are back in action with a 2 Match Test Series after the Final in the Idea Cup Between the Lankans and the Men in Blue's...

Bangladesh must be disappointed by not winning a single game in the triseries.. But they would be pleased the way thier batting has progressed... Bowler's have dissapointed high time the bangladeshi's but Batsman have come good.

Both the team are fresh after a week's gap between the TriSeries...

To be continued

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Tom, I guess there is a lot of difference between getting inspired and copy pasting. And mihir, a perfect start mate. Don't wait for comments. They automatically come up as the story progresses:).

Highlander999

ICC President
Come on buddy.
Don't be so harsh mate.

@ Mihir: Nice start.Will follow for sure.

Seems to be a thing with the newer....Indian....members of the story forum, that we have to lie through our teeth about the stories. End of the day what Biggy said is true. I can't understand what the hell gets written by half of you, yet you continue to post away like you are reading some sort of masterclass. It's ridiculous, you might as well just hit the keyboard with your fists and we can all type, "KUTGW...nice update :banana2"

:sarcasm

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As stated, there are concerns with the language barrier used by the Indian members. I suggest that each member forwards their updates to me as then I will be able to make grammatical corrections.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
How about just downloading iSpell for free (Click on that ABC sign in the top right off the posting box) and it will do it for you. Either that or check in word.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If I'm honest I don't think anybody wants to send off each and every update to someone else and let them correct it. It's not difficult to read over your own work and correct mistakes, especially when there are pieces of software that can do it for you...

Highlander999

ICC President
Let's be honest, I know I proof read every update before I post it, it should be second nature. You don't hand work in at school/college/uni without checking it first, why would it be any different here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread