End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
hey, but lynch =/= modkill m8
troo m8 bat vaT kan V do.
The thing was Fp whole game was to get Rudolph Killed, so his plan was to reveal it and get rudolph lynched and then he will be lynched. But when Rudolph was modkilled, He was left with nothing but his allegiance as third party revealed and I decided to award him win as he created the pressure on Rudolph. But to keep his appetite for playing I gave him a second role of survivor and did not turn him a VT as it might imbalance the game.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The thing was Fp whole game was to get Rudolph Killed, so his plan was to reveal it and get rudolph lynched and then he will be lynched. But when Rudolph was modkilled, He was left with nothing but his allegiance as third party revealed and I decided to award him win as he created the pressure on Rudolph. But to keep his appetite for playing I gave him a second role of survivor and did not turn him a VT as it might imbalance the game.
Thanks, I got that but was just kidding around and as I said fair decision. :thumbs

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@Jack Ryder - I had a curious question which I forgot to ask. Why did you always ask for 3 players while killing as sith? What were you doing with those 3 options?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Jack Ryder - I had a curious question which I forgot to ask. Why did you always ask for 3 players while killing as sith? What were you doing with those 3 options?
I guess it was because of this:

In night you can decide to either investigate someone or observe the force.
Investigate will tell you whether one is connected to the force or not it will directly not tell their alignment. If you observe the force and the Sith(Mafia) decided to kill someone with the force you will notice a disturbance in Force and 3-4 players names will be shown who were near the force.

Users who are viewing this thread