Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
-No more superhuman wicket keeper.
-Increase in the variety of edges. Introduce an edges slider under AI or physics tab which determine the frequency and variety of edges. I want at least 4-6 slip catch outs per test inning.
-Out via stumping; coming down the wicket against spinners should be a viable option and not just for slog.
- Leg side batting animations need to be improved.
- Increased edge chance when ball is new.
- Fix stamina
-Fielding should be improved. There should be a button for sliding at will to stop the ball.

Jimmynothing

School Cricketer
Licences.

More nations like Germany, Norway..etc

Career Mode
Proper structure to the county championship
T-20 finals day so the semi and final take place on the same day.
Bring back ranking in career mode
Trophy cabinet
Sponsorships for bats.

Story mode like the " Journey " in Fifa would be pretty cool.

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
be able to play any tournament as just a single team. Not having to worry about simulating matches. Like what was done in the worldcup

Savz27

School Cricketer
I have only played career mode but would like to see:

- Rankings visible, ODI and test rankings for both team and player etc

- more control over your own schedule. Should be able to see when all tournaments are over the year even if you aren’t signed up to them.
- also would be good to have the choice to play for your county if you have spare days in between international duty
- Little less enthusiastic on the dynamic mode. Even though I understand players age. I’m 4 years in currently and no stokes and butler in any England team doesn’t sit well when they are replaced with regens.
- a follow on from that could be having the choice to actually select the squad from the whole database of that nationality for internationals.

probably think of more in future.

Does anyone know if any of the above is present in the ashes game????

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
An option to recommend players for your team in the leagues when you are the captain. I would love to be able to recommend my selection panel and coaches about a player who will be very good in future or is very good currently. And if my performances are good then they will trust me and add him to the squad.

If he doesn't perform well I can lose captaincy or something like control over the team.

We should also get a control meter if we are the captain. If our team keeps winning we wil have great control over squad, team selection etc. And if we don't we will face players not following our plans and ideas. I would be over the moon if these are implemented.

rex007king

Club Cricketer
There should be option to applaud a great save or catch. Currently only appeal is available.
Option to change to Cap from Helmet during mid innings.
More realistic faces for unlicensed players and npc.
Sponsor for Umpires.
Gully cricket with tennis ball or Beach cricket
Fielding mini game to improve fielding ability

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Remove the super human fielders who run 30 years backwards and catch over their shoulder.
The issue is the time they start the run which is super human like than their catch..

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
The issue is the time they start the run which is super human like than their catch..

Yeah it’s so frustrating. As soon as ball leaves the bat the AI knows where the ball is going and the fielders are not a separate entirety it seems. This is why I struggle with T20 I think. Batman for AI find the gaps where as I get caught. I’m ok for ODI and Test as less time pressures.

Users who are viewing this thread