End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Alright and as I said it was just my way to sound like a bodyguard because playing under the radar would've cost us big time.

Oh that was me, even before Day 1 started. I somehow felt you were bit excited that you started the game before people confirmed the roles - so asked PE to convey the message to you as I can't talk to you in middle of game. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My bad :facepalm. I misguided you actually, he just said if he was Mafia PR, he would've got the hint. Couldn't really remember what I read and posted the random sentence to the situation in the convo between us.

Sorry. :)
No problem bro and I got your point way back then as you spent much time on this setup and would not like it to see it end this early. That message honestly helped me concentrate a bit more. I hope I did justice to the role. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1499175608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh that was me, even before Day 1 started. I somehow felt you were bit excited that you started the game before people confirmed the roles - so asked PE to convey the message to you as I can't talk to you in middle of game. :)
No issues bro and thanks as I mentioned it helped me somehow. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1499175683][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus I even forgot the rule that we are not supposed to start the game before everyone confirm their role.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
and our beloved @CerealKiller - this is probably the last mafia game he participated. :(

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread