Favorite Sports games.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bought F1 2019 for £15 off PlayStation store , it’s great fun and quite immersive , I think on sale for a couple more weeks ....

D

Dutch

Bought F1 2019 for £15 off PlayStation store , it’s great fun and quite immersive , I think on sale for a couple more weeks ....
Its a great game! Have been playing a full season with full races! Am at monaco now and that is a pain in the arse!

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I am playing and failing miserably at motogp 20.Also bought an odd game called mudrunner somehow i managed to trek to a place to get logs only to find that i hadn't equipped my truck to be able to take the logs and then ran out of petrol in the middle of a river.A newer version snowrunner just came out and mudrunner was £6 so thought i would see what its all about.
Agree about f1 2019 great game.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Its a great game! Have been playing a full season with full races! Am at monaco now and that is a pain in the arse!

it’s a good way of getting through lock down, learning the tracks , racing lines is very satisfying.

not sure rest of my family see it that way but for £15 it’s a bargain:)

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone tried F1 2020 yet ?

D

Dutch

Anyone tried F1 2020 yet ?
Yep! really well done especially the My Team career mode. I find it more forgiving to drive with a controller than last year which is good news too. A must buy as far as I am concerned!

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Downloading as we speak.Had a quick spin on melbourne very good so far.I seem to buy it every year moved from pc to xbox as pc can't hack it anymore and a console is a cheaper upgrade.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Did you pick this up yet?
Not yet , typically my work schedule went crazy over the last 2 weeks and haven’t even switched my console on , how different is it to F1 2019 ?

Users who are viewing this thread