GOLF PGA Tour 2K21

Nard2020

Club Captain
Yeah, yeah, this is all good, but what about the important stuff? What are the new additions for creating mini golf courses? :lol
It's more telling for me that you can't use the pros in the game.....that's utterly quite baffling for a licensed sports game.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
looks good will get it when it becomes a bit cheaper or i will just give in any get it anyway.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Yes played a nice couple of rounds at tpc Harding Park yesterday. I think with the pros they probably were able to do the motion capture that they wanted so they have become a footnote in the game rather than a major part of it

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
There are quite a few videos out there most unusual for a new game release normally you struggle to find almost anything. I like the putting help

D

Dutch

There are quite a few videos out there most unusual for a new game release normally you struggle to find almost anything. I like the putting help
Yeah you want a developer really showing off their gameplay and depth of game, that they are proud of it and not worried that it will turn people off but inspire them to get it!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yeah you want a developer really showing off their gameplay and depth of game, that they are proud of it and not worried that it will turn people off but inspire them to get it!

im very impressed by what I have seen.. like you have said they look genuinly proud of their work!

I love little things like cut scenes to other golfers sinking a put which may put more pressure on you etc. That’s the kinda presentation that really gets me immersed.

D

Dutch

im very impressed by what I have seen.. like you have said they look genuinly proud of their work!

I love little things like cut scenes to other golfers sinking a put which may put more pressure on you etc. That’s the kinda presentation that really gets me immersed.
Yeah those kind of things if done well really add a lot to the game!

Users who are viewing this thread